1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New here help build my clan!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Board' started by thatgirlispoison, Feb 13, 2020.

1. thatgirlispoison

thatgirlispoison New Citizen

I’m new and recruiting members for my clan - maybe newer folks too and we can learn and advance together? Fun game so far!

DJ_GoldRock likes this.
  2. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

Quickly everyone! Help them buuuuuuuiiiiiild! :D

3. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

What realm you in? I actually love my realm! The power guys know that being a dbag and zeroing everyone is a way to kill your server! I mean there have been 2 merges with my server and I heard that another one I guess. Happened, was merging 3 servers together?! That’s not good! That shows dying servers! I love this simple fun game! But sadly unless the developers start by giving more back to the ftp players? I give this game maybe another 6 months or so! My server is loaded with money players but I think they slowly away and the ftp players well they realize fast that unless u dropping some coin on the game, there is no point unless you like playing a war version of FarmVille! Facts! I’m a mild spender in all the war games(manly ROK and now Kiss of War) I play now & I’ve only spent $.99 cents in this game so far(starter pack that was loaded!) but I want to spend money but I’m afraid it’s just not gonna be around six months from now! Or the game just dead! I mean this game has only got 20k in downloads...That ain’t nothing! I’m at nearly 300m! Most of that I’m the last 3 months! I played a lot! Out of work lol but working again so I want to spend but I think I have to spend a couple hundred to remotely compete in my realm ‘ i’m not opposed to doing that! I’m just worried again this game will be done in six months ! Anyway..Any questions? Fire away! I’m in 104!

4. Gato_flaco

Gato_flaco New Citizen

Hi, what realm are you in again?

5. Peyton_Yeast34

Peyton_Yeast34 New Citizen

Hi if you looking for someone to help I have just started a new clan in 104 I'm an experienced player and looking to build a new family