1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New interface for using speedups is mindblowingly horrible

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by unkycoupe, Jun 23, 2020.

1. unkycoupe

unkycoupe New Citizen

the old interface allowed you to specify exactly how many speedups you wanted to use at one, and would allow you to see how much time you could speed up before using them.
    Am I missing something here? This new thing is ridiculous. It seems like a huge step backwards.

2. Ron_Rune

Ron_Rune New Citizen

It’s so bad. You either have to use the max or one at a time, no more dialing it now.
    Why??

3. Dolphindreemzz

Dolphindreemzz New Citizen

it's burning through my speedups and I'm not getting credit for him if I have three 8-hour speedups it comes up and it says I have 3 and when I push it it only gives me credit for two I'm losing 8 hours each time I do that not to mention the other ones I've used today

Lucifereno likes this.
  4. WildZen

WildZen New Citizen

It is so horrible! I am losing speedup's, and they never even announced the coming change, this is a good example of ATA not keeping its players in the loop, or caring if its inconvenient to their customers! NOT COOL.

M011Y, Devils_Lettuce and Lucifereno like this.
  5. Devils_Lettuce

Devils_Lettuce New Citizen

I second the excessive suck factor on the speedup usage, why change something that is working perfectly, to completely aggravating. Trying to speedup 8 days 1 hour at a time is stupid, I will just have to use less speedups I suppose. Please fix this

SweetBasil and M011Y like this.
  6. M011Y

M011Y New Citizen

This is without exception the worst ‘improvement’ ATA has made to date. Why would anyone think ‘all or one at a time’ would make it easier to spend resources. In addition the lag between selecting and applying will mean missing the window to get any reward for using the speed up. Way to make the game HARDER to use!

Devils_Lettuce likes this.
  7. Edward_Nygma

Edward_Nygma New Citizen

The speed up update is horrible. We are using more speed ups than ever before. The old style was much easier and better to use.

Devils_Lettuce likes this.