1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Creepers

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 13, 2019.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

LAUNCHES MARCH 14TH, 2PM PT

Join us for our upcoming Night of the Creepers and Secret Thicket spring events, kicking off March 14th at 2PM PT
    [​IMG]
    The main course of this delectable event is Night of the Creepers, running from March 14th @ 2PM PT through April 16th @ 2PM PT.

Earn Flower Tokens from Solo, Clan, and special Pop-up Events, as well as from the special Tree Trunk chest in the store to earn progress in the main event and earn rewards!

This event runs over a longer period, and based on feedback from our past event will run with events over the entire duration. Keep your eye on the upcoming tab to know what events to expect during the event.

[​IMG]
    Follow Labours of Love up with Secret Thicket, our special optional premium event, by purchasing a Secret Thicket Ticket from the store.

[​IMG]

This premium event provides additional rewards for the Flower Tokens you collect, and includes CHALLENGE REWARDS.

[​IMG]
    These exclusive rewards are available in our Secret Thicket premium event and aren't for the faint of heart.

After completing the base set of Quest Rewards, your progress bar will update to show your progress towards the different challenge reward goals. These are lofty achievements, meaning not everyone will reach them, and any Kingdom that is able to will have proven itself to be truly outstanding.

Note: While you will receive Challenge Rewards on older versions of the game, you'll need the latest version for Challenge Rewards to display correctly in the quest rewards list.

POP-UP EVENTS
    Over the course of the entire event, there will be various Pop-up Events taking place, in addition to the regular Solo Events. Keep your eye on the events section as you play, as prep timers will show up an hour before each Pop-up Event starts.

A VINE DAY TO DIE
    (3/15 @ 2PM PT ~ 3/21 @ 2PM PT)
    Work together across the realms to Kill Monsters and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Chow and Relic Drop Rates that will activate on Friday, March 22nd @ 2PM PT and last until Monday, March 25th @ 2PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

BRUSH WITH DEATH
    (3/25 @ 2PM PT ~ 3/31 @ 2PM PT)
    Work together across the realms to Complete Raids and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Resources earned from PvE Actions (including Raids) that will activate on Monday, April 1st @ 2PM PT and last until Thursday, April 4th @ 2PM PT.

A VINE DAY TO DIE (ROUND TWO)
    (4/4 @ 2PM PT ~ 4/10 @ 2PM PT)
    Work together once again across the realms to Kill Monsters and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Chow and Relic Drop Rates that will activate on Thursday, April 11th @ 2PM PT and last until Sunday, April 14th @ 2PM PT.

CLAN SHRINE SPREE
    Earn great rewards with your Clan, including Shrubber-Keys by capturing Shrines during the Clan Shrine Spree Quest.

[​IMG]

Note: Clan Shrine Spree is only in Realms 88 and below.

THEMED CHAT BUBBLES
    All Avatars earned from these events will temporarily upgrade your chat bubble!

Until the start of the next seasonal event,
    players who have one of the following avatars equipped will have one of two unique chat bubble styles in both realm and clan chat!

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Entangled Militia
    Entangled Guard
    Entangled Knight
    Entangled Pug Rider
    Entangled Huntress

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Vile Plantera
    Noxious Plantera
    Toxic Plantera
    Budding Plantera
    Sprouting Plantera​

#1 [ATA]Grant, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Icefyre

Icefyre New Citizen

On the last event it said there were going to be pop up events as well. But I never saw any. And I asked clan mates if they saw any and no one did. So are there actually going to be pop up events this time?

3. Collio

Collio New Citizen

I’m not an official person but I saw a couple of the pop up events. They didn’t happen super often though

TheDarkAngel likes this.
  4. Skip_Nitro

Skip_Nitro New Citizen

Pop up events ran for 4 hours only and gave smaller rewards. They were only advertised in the upcoming tab one hour before the event.

5. Rickest_Rick

Rickest_Rick New Citizen

Hope we get 250 brew tokes this time instead of 100 tokens

6. PapaSckar

PapaSckar Citizen

no double rss this time :( I really liked that.

SpicyKetchup likes this.
  7. Ultra

Ultra New Citizen

There is April 1-4, based.

TheDarkAngel likes this.
  8. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Only one avatar for f2p players 😑

9. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

10. Rickest_Rick

Rickest_Rick New Citizen

What will the golden tickets get us???

Squidddy likes this.
  11. HarleyQuinn1234

HarleyQuinn1234 New Citizen

If we merge clans, what happens to the quests results which are clan based?

12. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

The clan which will become the new main clan will keep the same results if one clan merged into it

HarleyQuinn1234 likes this.
  13. HarleyQuinn1234

HarleyQuinn1234 New Citizen

Thank you! 🙂

14. Skip_Nitro

Skip_Nitro New Citizen

Yeah, but you can earn another through lb rewards

15. Skip_Nitro

Skip_Nitro New Citizen

Speaking of which, what is Plantera's Parting Parcel? Golden ticket found in event lb rewards

16. LeveL

LeveL New Citizen

Do titans spawn crypts during the snackronomicon collection?

17. LeveL

LeveL New Citizen

It says destroying any realm monster will form a crypt....

18. Valentin22

Valentin22 New Citizen

Où est passé l'événement? Il n'y a rien a faire et il reste 2jours....

19. KingJimi

KingJimi New Citizen

2 days left on the event with no way to score points with the exception of the daily quest. This is ridiculous.

I sent in a ticket on the last big event when they didn’t have any way of scoring points on the last day. They told me it was so everyone could get their sorted out before the end. But they wouldn’t do that anymore. I guess they figure people need 2 days to sort it out this time. What a joke.

21,000 points short of the 400,000 to complete it. I guess they expect me to spend nearly $600 buying keys to do it.

How about this instead. I don’t spend another dime on the game.

Hella1066 likes this.
  20. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Uh don’t you mean 1 day? Last time I remember yesterday there was a ultra hard might growth.

Edit: I’m dumb, I thought it ended today lol

#20 dlz9345X, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019