1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Open opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RagingSerpentine, Feb 9, 2018.

1. RagingSerpentine

RagingSerpentine New Citizen

koh should have been the upgrade that kaw needed?

2. CantThinkAName

CantThinkAName New Citizen

I have not played kaw much but i felt that this game is totally a different genre than that of kaw.

RagingSerpentine likes this.
  3. MasonJar

MasonJar New Citizen

TO whom it may concern:

i have a suggestion....first i would like to say i like the game but in saying that i feel you need to make it fair to low level players when it comes to bigger players. How do you expect new players to want to play the game if the only defense they have against bigger players is a shield.....it would be more fair IF there was a level limit on who you can attack as a bigger player , which will give the smaller players a chance to grow......right now a level 15 can come in and hit lower players and they have no chance to grow but by using a shield for defense......i have been watching players in this game and they dont hit players their own levels instead they hit a low level player cause they are easier to kill, grant it i know this is a war game but you also want to attract players to want to play this game as well or want to continue to play.......what would be nice is if you made the game to where they cant hit players 4 levels below or higher than their own level , it least then the low level players has some sort of defense to where they have a chance to grow , just a suggestion.
    thank you,
    masonjar

Marnow and RagingSerpentine like this.
  4. RagingSerpentine

RagingSerpentine New Citizen

I agree with that suggestion, and I wish the developers came up with that same concept as they do for few other games. May be a war game, at least there should be some fairness to the whole thing, as you mentioned above on attacks on lower levels not having any chances. Higher players attacking noobs for easy wins, instead of attacking on the same level as you or above. Koh has a bigger potential of getting outside the box more, for now just my opinion who is still learning the ropes, with the combination of the old days of pimd and the way kaw is now, it can bring people. Minus all the short cuts $