1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Event [Prologue] Grasslands Groove, Badlands Bash & Swamp Slam

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Todd, Nov 6, 2019.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]
    Is Grass the greatest? Is Badlands the boss? Does Swamp reign supreme? Biome based rivalries have boiled over and it’s time to pick a side! This time, our event prologue will let you choose which biome is best biome! Join the event by selecting between one of three special Biome Chests in the shop. This will grant you access to special biome specific invitations, unlocking quests and a 50% bonus to chow earned on realm monster and titan kills in your chosen biome(s) from November 8th - 11th 1PM (PT) (the new daily reset).

Your first chest is totally free! If you can’t decide which of your scaly babies you like the best, you have the option to obtain additional biome invitation chests for 10,000 Jewels in the store.

Players can compete in special biome specific quests, including a biome variant of Tooth & Scale, in which you will gain points by feeding the dragons of your chosen biome(s), with rewards geared towards the specific biomes.

Push hard and you might be able to unlock a special post-prologue promo that will guarantee a relic drop on a realm monster or titan kill that will be active from November 11th at 1PM - November 14th 1PM (PT). Daily Dragon quests will not be impacted, and will rotate normally.

Biome invitation chests will be available in the Chest store tab 2019-11-08 11AM (PT) to 2019-11-11 1PM (PT).

You will also be able to earn bonus keys for the next upcoming event by participating!

Good Luck and Happy Slaying!

2. Valand

Valand New Citizen

That sounds cool!

Swamp is the best

3. Teatime000

Teatime000 Citizen

I finished 3rd in the Swamp Tooth and Claw and in the overall event I am at 71st and falling. What kind of scoring system is this?

4. Teatime000

Teatime000 Citizen

186th now. So 3rd place = 186th place if you are not TH 25. Why bother?

5. Teatime000

Teatime000 Citizen

Not even on the lb now, at 268th, after finishing 3rd in my bracket.

6. Grrratch

Grrratch New Citizen

I finished first in both of the first two days and am leading day three but as i am level 24 the current leader of the swamp event is a level 25 person.

Do they get extra points at level 25 making the event impossible to win?

If you are putting the different levels together in the whole event but giving different points value to each days event by level then the event is unfair to lower levels.

4UOTA likes this.
  7. Teatime000

Teatime000 Citizen

Yeah, that's what they're doing. There is no point in anyone in my bracket, 18-22 , participating in the upcoming monthly event, since we could never place anywhere on the overall lb. with this new scoring system in effect.

4UOTA likes this.
  8. Smol_rip

Smol_rip New Citizen

I agree with you completely. B4 I became th25 even on the big main events I was killing the lb, top 10 in all events and somehow on main event I was like 100 something almost 200. Definitely frustrating

9. Smol_rip

Smol_rip New Citizen

Your gonna have to pick and choose the events u wanna participate in for select rewards like the new top bin tickets. But more importantly, grow, grow, grow. It’s tough at th25 so get all the rewards u can at the top of ur current bracket

10. OOBLET

OOBLET Citizen

Kinda like a th15 winning the main event or placing top 3 when they have no competition in their brackets and can just feed their alt acct with their main. The competition in the th25 brackets is tough and when the th15 just wins every event in their bracket it makes for an uneven leaderboard. I think th25 should be in a bracket alone and the rest of you peasants should be in ur own