1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Raids

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MrMcJaggers, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MrMcJaggers

MrMcJaggers Citizen

I just completed my first raid with my clan, who did one yesterday, but I wasn't very happy with the rewards.

TLDR below.

It was a lot of fun to kill new and work as a team. We all enjoyed it, despite the huge brew cost. Thankfully, we have a big clan, so no one person took a really huge brew hit. Despite this, I dont think its worth it because the brew cost is very heavy, even when split; the rewards arent very good (Yes, its nice to get raid tokens so we can do more research and the relics are nice, but I didnt notice anyone getting gems/speeds for all the brew they poured in); it takes a long time (We had at least 10 people on, all around TH22 or above and it took just over an hour for the T1 event).

It also seems kinda separate from the rest of the game. You do a raid for tokens and a few relics that let you do raid research. The research makes you stronger in raids so you can win easier so youll get more rewards and do more research..... Itd be nice to see it branch into the main game, too. (Gems/speeds would help, or even teleports and shields. I think ATA plans to add PvP idols eventually, which would also help.)

Honestly, I dont think adding a few good rewards (gems, speeds, shields, teleports, etc.) would be too much because most clans wont be doing more than one a day, if that.

TLDR: My clan enjoyed it, but the rewards weren't enough for the time and brew put in. Gems/speeds/shields/teleports would be nice since we give up slaying monsters for this.

FTG2019 likes this.