1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Realm raid

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Mikejustice, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Mikejustice

Mikejustice New Citizen

So my idea is a realm raid that lasts 24 hrs or the same amount of time a person rules the realm. So once the realm ruler has won that position the raid is summoned it spawns on the volcano land and all nodes spawn there as well. Now you use regular raid brew for this raid but the only difference is everyone can hit it doesn't matter what clan you are in kinda like a world boss. Now prizes can be chest tiers like regular raids but could have many more levels (that devs could determine) and once tinder hits zero you get the chest according to your participation and points earned. Have zero gather nodes just attack and rally against mermolga". Personally as alot of the theme is dragons I would have it be a giant volcano dragon or something along with the nodes but whatever. That is the basic of it. It allows the realm to work together to try and kill a realm monster for great rewards. Now I dont have access to realms activity so devs you would to determine health of all the different nodes and final boss