1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

The ability to freely move troops

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DahSwice, Mar 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DahSwice

DahSwice New Citizen

I think it would be an amazing idea to be able to freely control our marches. For example, we can move while marching to a certain destination or stop them and camp them. It would make the game more strategic and more interactive in a way because it would make the players interact more with being able to move their marches anywhere at anytime without having to send the troops back to the town and then choosing a new destination.

#1 DahSwice, Mar 22, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    SCP_682 and DJ_GoldRock like this.
  2. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

That is the new trend! The way marches are on here is old outdated crap! The main reason why rise of kingdoms and Kiss of War(tied with this game) are probably my two favorite games is because of the battling & how you control marches! It would be great if after you’re done hitting a monster or another player you could camp your guy out and not bring them back to City Hall! And honestly that is the main reason why I tried out rise of kingdoms when I read how their battle system marching system was...Now I don’t know how hard that would be to change that with an update but trust me that would make up for that stupid update you did back in September big-time! Do it!

SCP_682 and DahSwice like this.
  3. MajorCJ

MajorCJ New Citizen

It would definitely change game mechanics, but I think they should definitely do this