1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Time Zones and Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fayrefedora, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Fayrefedora

Fayrefedora New Citizen

There is something that is truly evil about having to set an alarm for 4am to play an event and then miss it anyway because you sleep through your alarm. This is just my issue with the PST. I'm sure others are having similar issues. A friend in England is going to quit the game basically because of the time zone, and his work hours. So is there a better way to manage the events so more people have a chance to collect the event items that they need to continue with playing the game. Perhaps have events be an all day event instead of just for a limited hour or two. Or add an extra hour or two as the event is going on. I'm not sure what the right answer would be for you as game developers but there is an uneven advantage to living in the "right" time zone and everyone else has to adjust to play. What about staggering time zones weekly so each time zone gets a chance.

lonelygal likes this.
  2. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Thats nothing i was trying to do research to up drag marches says i need lv21 study... Boom hit th to 21 real quick... Set alarm 3 am grind for about 1.5 hrs before realizing im not getting any points.... Not ONLY DID ATA CHANGE SO LIL GUYS CANT HIT BIGGER NODES BUT CHANGED IT SO BIGGER GUYS CANT HIT LV SMALLER NODES... IM SURROUND BY LV 4/5 NODES I HIT LV5 NODES... 5 HITS... YET NOTHING... IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO HIT LV 2 LOVE BUG SHORT BY OVER A 100MIL... IF I GOTO BIGGER NODES I GOTTA PAY 5K TO LEAVE HIVE THEN CANT PROTECT MY LITTLE DUDES... SO ESSENTIALLY I WOKE UP AT 3AM AND GRINDED FOR ALMOST 2 HRS FOR NOTHING... SOME IN THIS GAME REALLY PISSES ME OFF... I CAN ONLY COLLECT FROM CRAP I CANT HIT TY ATA...