1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Titan Troves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MOAR2, Mar 9, 2018.

1. MOAR2

MOAR2 Citizen

What is the point of the changes to the jewel Troves?? You claim it's to help keep top players from having a monopoly on them; well guess what I'm one of those players and had weaker players try to move on my Troves after I killed a lvl 2 Titan. You want to know what happened? They only got about 300 jewels and they lost a ton of troops. They'll spend more than 300 jewels trying to get their troops back. You accomplished nothing but annoyingly long gather times and more dead troops for emboldened lower players.

pretz and f1gure like this.
  2. pretz

pretz Citizen

I was gathering lvl 2 troves at 100mil might and I hate the changes. As a smaller player I actually want more gems from them and faster gathering. I can either fend for myself or at least get more before I'm attacked. At this point though, no one, including me, really bothers with troves anymore.

3. pretz

pretz Citizen

Also, those bigger than me just 90% of the time spend so much and have half a mil gems in their account - do you think they really care about a few k gems all that much? Most often not. But I do, and I could use them.

Edit: furthermore ATA claimed longer gather time was to give players like me more window to attack? Uhh, 30min vs an hour gathering - my pvp march isn't going to magically double, you know. Until we can ever rally nodes or a seemingly similar outside of city rallies idea that has already been tested (read: shrines) there's no point. I also think this should work by might levels not town hall.

#3 pretz, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  4. pretz

pretz Citizen

Say, use a ratio or some sort of algorithm. In which if there is someone over ie. a bilion might and I'm under 200mil (just an example) I can start a rally on the node. Also...town hall has been the status quo for strength for too long now. TH 18's at 500mil might, you know who I'm talking about.