1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. QueenNisha
    QueenNisha
    Hey hun will I be getting rewards and the rare dragon for playing ??? I haven't received anything yet ...
  2. Cjfya
    Cjfya
    Old&Gaming
    1. FieryImp likes this.
  3. QueenNisha
    QueenNisha [ATA]Todd
    I used marceline and got a realm , why haven't I got the rewards yet ... Is there a certain lvl hall you have to be 1st before receiving them ?
  4. Storm68
    Storm68
    Always searching for realm limits
  5. SeanTheNeedyOne
  6. SeanTheNeedyOne
  7. WillieTheFlaccid
    WillieTheFlaccid [ATA]Grant
    Hi I’m from pimd and I want to link my account to my heck fire account is it automatic or do I have to do something to link it to get the pimd prizes from here
  8. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Villanel
    I want my refund ,I'm going to keep asking you .im.not going to support or play a garbage game that promotes bulling.your help center is garbage.inwas pushed and pushed and bullied and sit on your lazy and do nothing.i want my refund.im not going to support a stupid app that wont even lete use it's full features
    .give me my money or I'm getting the police involved.
  9. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Villanel
    I want my refund since you are covering up more bulling with more bullying I dont want to play a game who covers it up I want my refund. I want all of it back my friends are getting angrier by the minuet I'm going to stop then from reporting this site.either give me a second chance or will continue .I told them to stop and they are not stopping.give me my refund .
  10. MiraBae
    MiraBae Tiashue
    I want to connect my account here on heck fire but it only has email without password on PIMD please help me🥺
    1. Tiashue
      Tiashue
      Im confused. The only way to get access to this forum is from clicking the in game forum button which redirects you here. Can you explain more?
      Sep 18, 2020
  11. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Yoshi
    Give me my refund if you think you developers are going to get away with people bullying me and you banning me for no reason you are complete garbage.i want my money back .give me my money back.you break your own policy by letting toxic people others but when they bullied others they get a free pass.give me my.money back .
  12. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Winston
    Give me my refund if you think you developers are going to get away with people bullying me and you banning me for no reason you are complete garbage.i want my money back .give me my money back.you break your own policy by letting toxic people others but when they bullied others they get a free pass.give me my.money back .
  13. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Villanel
  14. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Ness
  15. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Mike
    Give me my refund if you think you developers are going to get away with people bullying me and you banning me for no reason you are complete
    garbage.i want my money back .give me my money back.you break your own policy by letting toxic people others but when they bullied others they get a free pass.give me my.money back .
  16. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Jordan
  17. Cliff000
    Cliff000 [ATA]Clarke
  18. Unknown_User
    Unknown_User
    Be who you are
  19. Unknown_User
    Unknown_User
    Can you update the vassal so that we can change our alliances. All players do a trail and error. Thanks
  20. Allonsy
    Allonsy
    How do I get to the pimd realm