1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Ryan07
    Ryan07
    Yoo y'a des fr ?
  2. Bernice_Spork24
  3. Madison_Entree24
    Madison_Entree24
    T muốn chơi 1 tài khoản trên 2 máy thì làm cách nào ạ
  4. CountDeMonet
  5. Queen_You_Wish
    Queen_You_Wish
    Good Girls Never Made History....
    1. BabyYodaOG likes this.
  6. JoshAmburgey8595
    JoshAmburgey8595
    Sajen Roberson
  7. LGorrell
    LGorrell [ATA]Grant
    I’m trying to get an alternate account reset. So I can get it started in a new realm. The problem is I can’t get off the “Join a Clan” prompt even when I touch the clan hall. I submitted a help ticket in game on my main account and was told the account that’s unable to do anything in game has to be the one to request to be reset.
  8. Dadof4
    Dadof4
    Love the 3 day weekend.
  9. soolee
    soolee
    owo~ so close for summer break
  10. Lhassa_
    Lhassa_
    Bonjour je souhaiterais rejoindre des amis du clan lpp sur le royaume 88. Merci
  11. Lhassa_
    Lhassa_
    Bonjour je souhaiterais rejoindre des amis sur le
  12. Delicious
    Delicious
    What if the chat bubbles were separate from the character and you could set them as their own thing, not just with the avatar 😍
  13. 3cmrgx3
    3cmrgx3
    [JIC] Just Need Chestbox - Realm 91
  14. JakeTheNub
    JakeTheNub
    when do i get tue free legendary drag?
  15. Slayer1415
    Slayer1415
    What’s the number 1 in realm 91?
  16. MrCrazy
  17. Dadof4
    Dadof4
    I'm 52 years old and I have 4 boys , 29 26 22 and 18.
  18. Topper
    Topper
    Well... pretty sure I will be quitting this game. Hate to go... but it's the oy game where non spenders cant maintain shields.
    1. PPTee
      PPTee
      Well that's not true. Be in an active comm, do your dailies and do raids. You'll earn plenty to maintain shields. Plus stay uc so they don't have a reason to hit you outside ffa
      Apr 30, 2019
  19. Justbub
    Justbub [ATA]Grant
    To my knowledge, our clan does not have an ambassador. May I request that role? I fear we are missing important information. For example, I’ve heard from two sources that there was a change a few months ago about how titans spawn. However, through searches I cannot find any information to support that. Thank you for your help, Grant
    1. Edward_Nygma
      Edward_Nygma
      I would like to know how the titans spawn
      Jul 23, 2021
  20. RickyTVA1
    RickyTVA1
    My last phones profile was RickyTVA. I have a new phone but want my old profile back. Help?!?
    1. dlz9345X
      dlz9345X
      Either log in with Facebook or ATA account or submit a help ticket (menu -> extras -> help) to ask to recover your account and they will help you get it back. It may take some time
      Apr 23, 2019