1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New Token Autofill

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2019.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

Along with our next update (v1.52) scheduled to launch later today, we will be making a change to how using tokens works.

Using speedups or resources tokens will now have the quantity slider autofill to the minimum amount required (minus any free speedups). While this change may at first take some getting used to, we feel this will help provide a better and more streamlined token experience for players.

2. Zombert

Zombert New Citizen

What time is the update scheduled for and the time zone as well please i want to pass the info to my clan please and thank you!

3. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Isn’t the token system fine as it is 😂

Packlad likes this.
  4. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

It's currently being processed by Apple/Google and should start showing as an update in the next hour or so.

5. Madmic

Madmic New Citizen

I don’t like the new setup because if I have 25hrs to speed up through then it will use 2 - 24 hr speeds and that is a waste. Is there any way to opt out of this part?

TypoKrysta, Stan_Marsh and Packlad like this.
  6. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

I like what you did with the events that we can see our score easier

7. Katatonicstate

Katatonicstate New Citizen

This new system wastes speed ups. If you aren't paying careful attention you'll end up overshooting your mark. I wasted a 3 hour speed up last night when I wanted to rush something that had 4 hours and change left. This is a TERRIBLE update.

8. IronWhalen

IronWhalen New Citizen

I appreciate the update, it’s really helpful for resource tokens. I do not like it for speed ups. It makes the free speed up research worthless when it over shoots. Earlier today I had a 1 day 9 hour research. With the new update I wasted a second 24 hour speed up for that 9 hour section!

9. Cheese

Cheese New Citizen

It's super broken and wasted speed ups.

TypoKrysta and OceanPotion like this.
  10. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

That’s why I think it should auto fill to one less than needed. It’ll be more efficient and the update most people actually want

OverlordCali and Packlad like this.
  11. WhipMasterRaven

WhipMasterRaven New Citizen

I totally agree with previous comments. The slider on speed ups is wasteful. If it would only use in full units that would be much better.

OceanPotion and Packlad like this.
  12. Stan_Marsh

Stan_Marsh New Citizen

I agree with this so hard. I should be able to choose when my tokens and speedups are used. Seems legitimately designed to force people to buy more gems, speedups and rss tokens.

Also, can someone tell me WHY I still hear the dumb noises when I open chests and do things EVEN though I turned the sound effects and music to 0. I shouldn't have to turn the actual phone volume down.

13. OceanPotion

OceanPotion New Citizen

YES to ALL. This was a huge flop. Undo the whole thing. It wastes tokens. It’s not a matter of getting used to it at this point. I can’t get the overused speed ups back. Just lost another round of 8 hr speedups that the game auto-filled to finish 9 hrs of research. Cancel it, cancel it, cancel it. And give me my speedups back.

14. Nusance

Nusance New Citizen

Its definitely making me pay attention to how many is being used. Used to just breeze thru but now I find myself taking one off every time I use speed ups.

Wyndelise and grachroi like this.
  15. Topcats

Topcats New Citizen

Please remove this feature and let us decide what we want domination of speedups we want to use. Extremely cumbersome to have to readjust the numbers.

16. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Dont have to readjust anymore. Their new system takes into account your free speedup and only uses enough speedups to keep you from wasting any.

Example
    If you are doing a 24hr research, and you have a 1hr free speedup, when you click speedup it will only show you 23hr remaining (reducing it by your free speedup). If you click a 24hr speedup, it will tell you in red that 1 hr of speedup will be wasted. Instead if you click on an 8hr speedup, it will opt to use 2 and reduce that 23hr remaining by 16hr so you can run down your list hitting smaller speedups to get you closer to your free speedup.

Did that make sense?

17. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

I mean, basically all you have to do now is choose the token u want to use and press minus one 😂. Would say that it’s better than adjusting the slide, but it would be cool if it auto adjusted to be efficient

18. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

it does o_O you may need to clear your tech tree to receive that update