1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Jewel Bundles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dlz9345X, Aug 22, 2019.

1. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Im f2p, but I always wonder, does anyone buy the jewel bundles???

There are so many other bundles that make the jewel bundles seem like a prank ATA is playing. Almost every bundle is much cheaper and offers so many more jewels.

2. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Cheaper?? Have you looked at the prices? The Golden Opportunity bundle with 90m gold costs $11,498.85!! It is a gift to us for ATA to put it on sale for $99.99.

Regigigas likes this.
  3. ProfessorDaddy

ProfessorDaddy Liked Citizen

The jewel bundles are indeed ridiculously over-priced. And you’ve highlighted exactly why that is!

This is called arbitrary coherence. The price of gems is arbitrary, but once a price is set, it dictates the way consumers view every other price put before them.

Companies use arbitrary coherence against us via a method called decoy pricing. It’s a marketing tactic. In this case, ATA has priced the jewel bundles substantially high, so that it seems like you’re getting a great deal with the other bundles! It makes you more likely to pull the trigger and buy something else, because you feel like you’re getting a good deal!

(Currently, the best direct conversion for $ > gems is the $20 limited time bundle that shows up during major events. It awards 80k jewels (plus some keys). So $1 = 4K gems.)

xXxSAINTxXx, Chinthe and RaVz like this.
  4. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

When a game app company puts a bull crap retail value on those pack? Well I just think of “Bring in the clowns’ Haha Such clowns for doing that! But sadly now every company is doing that it just makes me laugh I look at it once and I ignore it after that!