1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Oh, for the God of Love!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Todd, Feb 17, 2021.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

Join us for Oh, for the God of Love! (Meta) and My Romance Chemicals (Premium) events! February 18th - March 11th.

[​IMG]

Fly in to Kingdoms of Heckfire on the wings of love for a shocking showdown between science and the celestials themselves! Dokta L'euve is back in town to share the scientific fruits of her love's labors, but her meddling in the affairs of the heart has attracted the ire of the god of love and thunder himself! Get ready to fall head-over-heels for a whole pantheon of divine new gifts and rewards!

[​IMG]

Grab your best mythical hammer to zap past the competition to earn “ Thunderdragon Tokens” from Solo and Clan quests, as well as from the special “Thunderdragon Chest” in the store (which can be opened with “Thunderdragon Key”). Collect “Thunderdragon Tokens” to earn progress in the main events and win fabulous rewards!

[​IMG]

Keep an eye on the upcoming quest tab to get the latest scoop on which quests to expect during the event. Event quests are available to players of Townhall 7 and higher.

If your town hall isn’t able to receive such an ace-high offer, make sure you level up so you don't miss out on the dustiest deals of the year!

[​IMG]

In addition to our main event, check out “My Romance Chemicals”, our special optional premium quest by purchasing a “Thunderdragon Invite” from the store.

This premium event provides additional rewards for the “Thunderdragon Tokens” you collect and includes exclusive CHALLENGE REWARDS so you can show off that you have risen to godhood.

[​IMG]

- Raid Racer returns!

Realm 10 through 114 = Hydra
    Realm 117 through 121 = Mermolga
    Realm 122 and 123 = Demons

- Shrines and Heckstones are active (up to Realm 119)

- Altars will be Altar-native options for this meta event

Premium Chat Bubble
    [​IMG]

Usable with these ancient gods:

Kikbucketos, God of the Underworld
    [​IMG]
    Throwhandia, Goddess of War
    [​IMG]
    Krunktos, God of Refreshment
    [​IMG]
    Sikburnia, Goddess of Victory
    [​IMG]
    Mixtapos, God of Melody
    [​IMG]

Themed chat bubble
    [​IMG]

Usable with these worshippers:

Morys the Kikbucketonian
    [​IMG]
    Tiro the Throwhandian
    [​IMG]
    Rhoda the Krunktonian
    [​IMG]
    Mydon the Sikburnian
    [​IMG]
    Iphis the Mixtapian
    [​IMG]

Kealen likes this.
  2. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

Look forward to it! But it’s time to give us some new content, maybe new challenges durning meta? Maybe some gold & gem events(that’s all u win) Oh! Cue the whiners now! 🤦‍♂️😂

MrJalapeno and Traktorbim like this.
  3. CnCwithWindows

CnCwithWindows Citizen

Which reminds me. What was the outcome of the survey? What new ideas from that have been implemented?

Traktorbim likes this.
  4. Rottencorpse

Rottencorpse New Citizen

We need dragon queues!!!

5. LucifersDarling

LucifersDarling New Citizen

I bought the package but no quests are showing up. The event says to complete quests to earn tokens. What quests? What am I supposed to be doing? TH is lvl 7.