1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement 🦍❤️ATA Loves Our Players!❤️🦍

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Sep 19, 2023.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]

You are all the reason we get out of the bed and love coming to work!💖

The stories that we get to witness and sometimes be a part of are what makes our work so memorable and enjoyable.

We heard from a number of you about your fondest Heckfire memories in our recent Facebook and Instagram Contests, and here are just a few of OUR favourites!

;) ATA Remembers! ;)

REMEMBER KEEP SHARING!

We know there are SOOOOO many more stories that have been forgotten or we haven't heard yet and we want to see them!
    Let us know your fondest memory/funniest story by responding in this forum post, you can even include a screenshot, piece of artwork or whatever helps highlight the story!

Heckfire Community Celebration

Heckfire Couples

Wine & Goat! They were each on their own journeys until a random day where Heckfire needed to beta test a new feature / balance test - I reached out all all the helpful players in the community and got both of them into the beta test. From there the love sparked and led to a beautiful marriage

[​IMG]

Jas and Joey! Both joined during the Heckfire beta - and their journey led to this adorable cutie!

[​IMG]

Amani & Fire! They have been long time friends and lovers, played and supported the communities in many ATA games. Decided to take the ultimate step to get married….just a couple weeks ago! I don’t have any pictures to share for them (yet), since they are both still very busy with the wedding and honeymoon. Congrats again to this newly wed couple!

[​IMG]

Memes

Jen & Wino & Onesy didn’t quite make the KoH couples but the love is just as strong!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...Ninja...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Art

Ploki’s hand-made ruby

[​IMG]

The infamous Brad (from who else but…Queen_Cath)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Random entries from past contests

From Obby

[​IMG]

From Liara

[​IMG]

From CooKooToo

[​IMG]

While I don’t have the entry from the KoH memories contest - wanted to mention CooKooToo for winning that contest with an awesome poem!

I know we may be missing lots of good memories and stories worth sharing. I apologize to those that deserve a mention in this post but I couldn’t dig up in my memory for this round of preparations. We plan for ATA day to become an annual tradition from here on out. So I plan to do much better job at collecting and organizing these wondering memories from the community

#1 [ATA]Todd, Sep 19, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2023