1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2 accts each on a separate device issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deliverer33, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Deliverer33

Deliverer33 New Citizen

So twice now I’ve had one of my two accts take over the other device, essentially losing one or the other. Each connects with a separate unique ATA login. Support fixed this for me the first time it happened by disassociating the acct from both devices allowing me to log back in after if resetting my password. Then the opposite happened whereby the other acct took over both devices. Device 1 is an iPhone X, device 2 is an iPad Pro. Never had this happen on my multiple KaW accts which are on the same devices. My suspicion is it has something to do with FB as the logs show ATA_ID: 0 iPhonePlayer True and FACEBOOK: 0 iPhonePlayer True. I do not use FB to log onto either acct and I do not have the Heckfire app associated to FB. Could be completely wrong but it looks odd. This has worked without issue since launch and yesterday it started this behavior. Seemed to coincide with the last update. Currently my primary acct is dead in the water, which is a real downer given the normal and festival challenges, and the obvious growth stall. Big impact to clan support as well. Have requested support but currently crickets.

2. Pixbe

Pixbe New Citizen

Addition to the above: My ATA logins use the same iCloud account with different email aliases. Is that the issue?