1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Update Advanced Realm Search!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Feb 16, 2021.

1. FieryImp

FieryImp New Citizen

Yes! Spawn rss nodes for rss fee...I second the motion! The mod feature should go to the top of the devs list now 🤣 Guessing they are testing the waters with mobs first; collect feedback from nay slayers, those opposed to change, and those who give constructive feedback. Then make adjustments and add rss spawning.

2. FieryImp

FieryImp New Citizen

Ty you for the update! I’m gonna agree with I like the feature, would like the brew price to be lower, and to add rss & Titans for spawning. I would pay 200 brew for a L2 Titan.

1. Can you clarify if the mob search radius if from your TH or can I click a spot on the map and search?
    2. What is the search radius?
    I ask because I selected x338:y558 on the map and searched for mob grasslands to try it out. There is one @ x357:y580 but it didn’t find it.
    3. Is it able to search all biomes for mobs? When I selected all biomes, the mob icon disappeared and only rss was available.

3. VoiceofDoom

VoiceofDoom New Citizen

I have personally used this like 2 times and it’s very good and great

4. LycketySplyt

LycketySplyt Citizen

Im pretty sure it's just TH and with regards to range it's only 1min 30sec away

5. Logar

Logar New Citizen

Lol. Search for rss put me in middle of neighboring clan and would not find another rss node of the same type. I had search the old way.