1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Allies refund bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Spockie, May 19, 2018.

1. Spockie

Spockie New Citizen

After coming back into the game around 2:10pm CST I saw I had about 8.3 million coins worth of refund from allies being taken. When I clicked on the icon to refund it made the animation, however the amount never went into my storage.
    I sent some marches to gather resources to test if it was just a temporary glitch but my gold still is missing 8 million worth of coin.

2. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news buddy, but pull up a seat so you don't fall down... You are another victim of the RESET by ATA, they have deemed that your allies are inactive, and have given you a 50% drop price for your allies. So if you have 8mil gold you have lost 8mil gold would have been 16mil previously invested in allies... I know this may not be the news you wanted to hear, but it is true.

3. DeViLs_iLLeST

DeViLs_iLLeST Liked Citizen

Wrong, what he is saying 8m was available for collection and when he collected it it never was collected so this is a completely different issue

4. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

Hey there,
    I'm going to be following up with our support and game design team members as this is not the experience we want our players to have.

I'll provide an update as soon as I have more information to share.

5. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

Over the weekend a number of inactive players were de-activated and dropped as Allies. Owners of these Allies incorrectly received a partial refund of the total value of these Allies.

This was not the intended behavior, nor the kind of experience we want to provide to our players. We will soon be sending out in-game mail to the affected users with more information.

We apologize for the confusion and our lack of communication. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to correct this mistake.