1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Allies- the bane of my existence!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blankinator, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Blankinator

Blankinator New Citizen

Is there some way we could change the way allies work. I cant hire what I need fast enough to use them. Just went thru the process of hiring 17, and were gone by the time i got out of the waritorium to order the attack inside my town!

Could we at least have a time period before someone can buy them away from us? Some way that I can actually have the time to use the allies I search out and pay for?

DianaD, QueenLJ, RoastPenguin and 2 others like this.
  2. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Welcome to capitalism

Jellyfish22222 and WOKEcabbage like this.
  3. Raiden321

Raiden321 New Citizen

I AGREE. WHY NOT GIVE US 20MIN TO 1 HOUR TO USE THE ALLIES WE PAY FOR AND THEN THEY CAN BE BOUGHT FROM US. IT TOOK ME 45 MINUTES TO FINALLY GET 27 ALLIES WITH SWAMP AND THEN THE FIGHT TOOK ABOUT 30 SECONDS. AND EVEN DURING THAT TIME I LOST A FEW

4. MajorCJ

MajorCJ New Citizen

Because the best way to make gold in the game is through vollying allies which involves finding a very cheap 1%/1%/1% ally and buying back and forth with a clan mate until around 20m. You just need to be aware of what percents are AMZAZING (will sell almost instantly), which allies are alright(will give you a bit of time), and what allies aren't worth the cost(won't get bought). Hope this helps 😊