1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to back brew intensive events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SkaiWalker, Jul 22, 2021.

1. SkaiWalker

SkaiWalker New Citizen

I am extremely angry and frustrated with back to back brew intensive events like the current opreston then sepulcher events. Though no game caters to free to play players like myself (I spend very occassionally and usually only the 10 dollar meta pack to unlock additional rewards).I work hard on my account and I love FFA and so many other events. I count on sepulcher and opreston events for those extra points because I save as much brew as I can for them. I try to rank well in all meta events because they keep me interested in the game and they keep me growing at a rate where I can be an active and important member of a guild. When brew intensive, or for that matter might intensive (might gain comps either back to back or every other day consecutively for half a week) competitions are timed so closely together it makes it unreasonably unfair to those of us who don't spend a lot to play. I understand that yall are going to cater to those that spend, you have bills and employees to pay. I would just like to see a bit more reason and thought put into the schedule of events during a meta.
    All this negative I must apologize for; its needed feedback in my opinion. I do however love that for the most part yall are trying to put tooth and scale events before FFA, this is a delight because I also save all dragon upgrades for meta TnS and drags are the most important element of FFA. Also, I enjoy all the benefits of a TH25 upgrade, of which I've just recently done, because though it's arduous in both resources, time, blood, sweat, and a few tears (joking on the last 3, mostly) it is well worth all the things unlocked and the ability to explode with growth.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.
    SKAIWALKER

IslandBoyJac and Katafrakta like this.
  2. Katafrakta

Katafrakta New Citizen

3. Spladunk

Spladunk New Citizen

I xan see your point, I myself am a free to play player. You have to choose which events you are going to rake part in. OPreston is good for resources, but I'm in the 7th strongest clan on my server and out of those players not exactly the strongest. I know I'm not going to win, I can't steal feathers from the other participants. So get some nice resources from the titans and leave it be.

You want to 3 star as many events as you can, competing for first place in most events, especially the mini events that happen every hour is almost pointless. You'll spend more money and gems than you'll get for placing top 10.

Choose events that have rewards worth fighting for and save all your resources and speedup until you find one. Then push hard and show them who's boss 💪