1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Down the Rabbit Hole

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2019.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

LAUNCHES MAY 2ND, 2PM PT

Join us for our upcoming Down the Rabbit Hole and Carrot Patch seasonal events, kicking off May 2nd at 2PM PT
    [​IMG]
    Put some hop into your step during our main event, Down the Rabbit Hole, running from May 2nd @ 2PM PT through May 30th @ 2PM PT.

Earn Carrot Tokens from Solo, Clan, and special Pop-up Events, as well as from the special Bunny Box chest in the store to earn progress in the main event and earn rewards!

Keep your eye on the upcoming tab to know what events to expect during the event.
    Note: This event is available for players TH 7+

[​IMG]
    In addition to our hare-raising main event, be sure to check out Carrot Patch, our special optional premium event, by purchasing a Carrot Ticket from the store.

[​IMG]

This premium event provides additional rewards for the Carrot Tokens you collect, and includes CHALLENGE REWARDS.

[​IMG]
    These exclusive rewards are available in our Carrot Patch premium event and aren't for the faint of heart.

After completing the base set of Quest Rewards, your progress bar will update to show your progress towards the different challenge reward goals. These are lofty achievements, meaning not everyone will reach them, and any Kingdom that is able to will have proven itself to be truly outstanding.

POP-UP EVENTS
    Over the course of the entire event, there will be various Pop-up Events taking place, in addition to the regular Solo Events. Keep your eye on the events section as you play, as prep timers will show up an hour before each Pop-up Event starts.

BAD HARE DAY
    (5/8 @ 2PM PT ~ 5/15 @ 2PM PT)
    Work together across the realms to Complete Raids and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Resources earned from PvE Actions (including Raids) that will activate on Thursday, May 16th @ 2PM PT and last until Sunday, May 19th @ 2PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

REALM A-GRAZE
    (5/23 @ 2PM PT ~ 5/30@ 2PM PT)
    Work together across the realms to Kill Monsters and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Chow and Relic Drop Rates that will activate on Thursday, May 31st @ 2PM PT and last until Sunday, June 3rd @ 2PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

CLAN SHRINE SPREE
    Earn great rewards with your Clan, including Bunny Keys by capturing Shrines during the Clan Shrine Spree Quest.

[​IMG]

Note: Clan Shrine Spree is only in Realms 88 and below.
    Note: This event is available for players TH 15+

THEMED CHAT BUBBLES
    All Avatars earned from these events will temporarily upgrade your chat bubble!

Until the start of the next seasonal event,
    players who have one of the following avatars equipped will have one of two unique chat bubble styles in both realm and clan chat!

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Widdle Todd
    Widdle Owga
    Widdle Bwaxx
    Widdle Huntwess
    Widdle Cedwic

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Dread Emperor Peaches
    Witch-King Peaches
    Lord Peaches
    Warlord Peaches
    Gwumpy Peaches​

#1 [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  2. 3cmrgx3

3cmrgx3 Citizen

Looking forward to it. Hopefully the chests will give bigger event token prizes than the last event. It said 100-1k flower tokens per chest yet i didn't get a single chest with more than 500. And i easily opened hundreds of chests in the last seasonal event.

3. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Fuzzy Voucher 5X

Gives the owner the opportunity to purchase the "Peaches' Power Package" in-app purchase bundle in the store 5 times after the end of the "Down the Rabbit Hole" event.

I am so glad that after working hard enough to reach the top 25, we earn the opportunity to give ATA $200 for our rewards. o_O Thought we pointed out during the last event that this was a ridiculous idea?

4. zach89pl

zach89pl New Citizen

There should be community wide agreement we r not buying those to show ATA they shouldnt make this plain p2w game.

Kittencorp likes this.
  5. 3cmrgx3

3cmrgx3 Citizen

How does the Hare Brained Schemes clan quest work?

6. TheDarkAngel

TheDarkAngel Citizen

Smdh these events are becoming boring. Like this is the same event as the last just reskinned for an Easter look. 😶

7. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

After talking with the community both through Discord, and Help Requests we received we understand that the previous Golden Ticket communication was not clear enough, and so we've tried to make it much clearer exactly what it's used for. This addition of the Fuzzy Voucher, just like the Golden Ticket doesn't change the rewards, and is entirely supplemental.

If players choose not to use it, that's certainly their choice.

3cmrgx3 likes this.
  8. Lazydoof2

Lazydoof2 New Citizen

Schedule for daily solo quest event??? We even cant know what will be on tomorrow

DeathAndGrover and Kittencorp like this.
  9. Wakanda

Wakanda New Citizen

Is this going to be like last event where there is an event everyday or the one before where there will be breaks?

I ask because unlike last time, the upcoming event is not showing for tomorrow. Should we then assuming that you will be going back to the awful “periodic breaks”? And if so why so early in event?

Kittencorp and Chimmychonga like this.
  10. 3cmrgx3

3cmrgx3 Citizen

I personally loved the Plantera's Parting Parcel from the last event. The brew alone made it worthwhile to me. I was slightly disappointed at first when i found out it was a purchase, not a free thing... But i thought it was a really good deal nonetheless and i bought it three times.

Which, by the way, I only earned one golden ticket, but the parcel would reappear at the daily reset, so i bought it again. I didn't bother reporting it at the time because i didn't think ATA would mind me giving them more money. Do you get to purchase x-many parcels PER DAY, or was it supposed to be x-many parcels PERIOD?

11. SlayerFreya

SlayerFreya New Citizen

Why aren’t special event avatars also available in a female version? I pay my $10 just like the guys do and I’m stuck w/ all male avatars.

Kittencorp and XTina_ like this.
  12. 3cmrgx3

3cmrgx3 Citizen

Olga and the huntress are female, and I'm pretty sure that Plantera from the last event was female.

The "Widdle Owga" and "Widdle Huntwess" avatars are available from the Carrot Patch quest at 3* and 9*, respectively.

13. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Every event is going to be ultra?

14. Multiplat

Looks like every event except that crappy crypt event will be.

15. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Screwing over casual players 😞

16. Multiplat

That is true, but ATA doesn't pull in the big bucks off casual players. 👀

17. Lazydoof2

Lazydoof2 New Citizen

The new crypt system sucks, i already tried to killed 7 lvl 7 and 2 lvl 8 monster but no spawn when start the crypt quest... After that game freeze... After few minutes ppl can spawn 4 crypt after killed 1 monster... Wasted my brews for nothing

Chimmychonga likes this.
  18. Tridactylspice

Tridactylspice New Citizen

Will there be any tooth and nail quests for this event? Would really like at least one of those rather than multiples of the crypt/titan events that 3/42 people in my clan can participate in.

DovahkiinRae and PVE_24_7 like this.
  19. DovahkiinRae

DovahkiinRae New Citizen

Will there be a tooth and nail dragon ranking quest?

20. JackTheGG

JackTheGG New Citizen

Are there any surprise on the last week of the event such as special chest can be purchasing on the store by using rabbit key or using the rabbit key to unlock legendary dragon ?