1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Economy Upgrade!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Sep 11, 2019.

1. GiveSheikh2BKill

2. 0ooo

0ooo Citizen

Haha i had a research for 25.5k its now 177k 😂

sukishi, Lalahotpot and Teatime000 like this.
  3. ORCA

ORCA New Citizen

🤢 sick of your hypocritical "improvements" and "opportunities via activity". so pathetic

4. Portard

Portard New Citizen

I finally got the reason i was always looking for to quit. Thanks ATA! 👍

5. Whimm

Whimm New Citizen

Yea increase activity ... was reasonable n challenging enough to obtain enough gems to shield... now we gotta farm mobs for weeks to afford a 3 day !!
    This is not feasible for a f2p player

6. GiveSheikh2BKill

The truly funny part is that I was willing to spend money on this game and and now I am not.

7. Dude

Dude New Citizen

Instead of doing the smart thing and implementing new lands/buildings/research or features to get economy equilibrium and improve the game, your solution is to revamp an established economy at the expense of your entire player base. SMASH version 2, I can’t believe you’d do the same thing to koh. I won’t be around long if this isn’t remedied

8. Chimken

Chimken Citizen

I have never posted anything before but I felt the need to at this point. This was the most ridiculous thing any company could have done to their game to get people to want to play. If you keep this “update” expect this game to be dead by the end of the month

9. QSloth

QSloth New Citizen

How dumb can ATA be with this update???? Not only did ATA make it harder to earn gems in game, BUT also increased the amount of gems we need to speed all productions?!?!?!? (Research, construction, and troop training) was this update decided by a 10 year old?? This doesnt help the economy by any means. This is just a failed attempt to increase ATA's wallet size. ALOT of people are going to quit playing this game. Including the big money spenders. I highly suggest putting things back to how they were before yall lose your players, and give us an update actually worth a damn. Not this B.S.

10. Dwyllyn

Dwyllyn New Citizen

Please ATA revert this I already cancelled builder subscription in strike but will quit completely if it isn’t fixed in a timely manner

11. Tharkys

Tharkys New Citizen

Yeah I was expecting something better.. You have basically screwed your player base. Way to introduce inflation to the game! Unfortunately trickle down economics doesn't work here.

As a paying player (the occasional bundle, builders and some events), I am offended by your update. You can be sure that I will no longer be spending my money, and that is if I don't decide to stop playing period.

Now we know why the update was so hush hush. Good luck guys, you are going to need it after the mass exodus!

12. Badgamuss

Badgamuss New Citizen

This officially is the worst update so far. I didn’t spend tons of money, but I did spend money on this game. No longer will that be, and I plan to leave if this issue is not fixed soon.

You might as well start on your next project, because you just killed this one.

WendyTestaburger and sukishi like this.
  13. IIIPoppaEagleIII

WOW ATA Devs what a way to wreck the game and mark it for death by dropping our rewards for our hard work and grinding. And they to insult us by increasing the number of gems and everything needed to speed up troop trains, research, upgrades, dragon teiring and everything else is a sure way to kill the game

14. ASTROS77

ASTROS77 New Citizen

Only way to make a change is not to spend cash. No one buy the event. Let their wallets hurt

15. Repentless

Repentless New Citizen

Maybe I'll put in a fraudulent claim on my credit card. The way you put players who don't overtly spend on their knees to even get by now! Brew cost is less?!? Are you kidding me! If you can buy extra brew with gems, but gems are harder to earn, the cost of brew is NOT less! It's more! You all had a chance, a real chance to "fix the economy"..... Fix the way thr allies are handled!!! And you all come back with literally destroying the game in your 2 hrs... Oh no wait, 4+ hour maintenance!!!

WendyTestaburger, eton, Fairy and 3 others like this.
  16. DeliSubs

DeliSubs Citizen

What the absolute f*ck. How is any of this an 'improvement'!?!? Whatever 'improvement's you've made have been vastly offset by your ever so useful 'changes'.

WendyTestaburger and sukishi like this.
  17. Pantsburglar

Pantsburglar New Citizen

"We’re also adding more options for how spend the Jewels at your disposal by increasing their overall value."

How is this giving us more options? You just jacked the prices up on everything and made it harder to progress without taking a loan out.

Abandon the sinking ape ship! It was good knowing all of you.

18. DocIX

DocIX New Citizen

19. HuatLimpeh

HuatLimpeh New Citizen

Hope you guys came across these feedbacks. Take note in case you guys regret and wanting to reverse this change, people already left this game. There are alot more better options out there

20. DemonLordClem

DemonLordClem Citizen

To ata,

Who actually uses gems to buy brew, umm no one. Decreasing the costs to buy the brew is still not going to encourage that purchase especially when you drop monsters gem to 1/5.

Let’s cut through this false pretenses and correct me if I am wrong . The objective of this “upgrade “ is so the big whales who spend tons and build complete can demolish mid to lower player. Once 0, it’s almost impossible to recover so the big spender will be more “feared.”

The end game players and everyone else have been asking for more content. Instead of introducing more content, ata have made it 5x harder to finish this current content between decreasing gems drop from monsters and devalue gems.

The false pretense to “improve the economy “ is a joke. The ally market is exploding higher for less value. By making it harder to finish research or growth, people will put even more gold into ally. How is this helping the economy?

In conclusion, this is a crap update. Please remedy this. The community isn’t happy as you can tell from these comments and people demanding for refunds.