1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Economy Upgrade!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Tara_Dhamir

Tara_Dhamir Citizen

I can somewhat understand the need to lower the rate that gems are earned as realms get older and players accumulate massive amounts of gems. but to decrease the value of gems already earned to 40% of their previous worth is absolute bullšŸ’©. People earned or purchased those gems and you should not take away from their value. I had nearly 2 million gems which would have equated to around 1000 days of speedups. They are now worth 400 days of speedups. How is this ok? This needs fixed ASAP or lots of people will be leaving not only heckfire but ata all together.

2. ZombieBubba

ZombieBubba New Citizen

The point about previously purchased gems now being worth so much less is a really important point. This could be a legal problem for ATA. Or should be.

3. Couillon

Couillon New Citizen

Here lies the last forums update of Kingdoms of Heckfire. Congratulations on getting money hungry and killing ANOTHER of your games

4. Chinthe

Chinthe Citizen

This might be a really unorthodox way of adressing the lag issues.
    Lower the load on servers by getting rid of users.

That's really thinking outside the box.
    But maybe you should at least have tried to stay within the same warehouse as the mentioned box.

Apart from that I want to thank you for an insight into how the people of Venezuela must have felt when all their savings turned worthless over a night.

5. ThaBiGGDoGG

ThaBiGGDoGG Citizen

This whole game is worthless. I always laughed at the people who spent hundreds of dollars on a stupid mobile game.

WendyTestaburger and PirateJabbs like this.
  6. nautilidae

nautilidae New Citizen

Iā€™ve been playing the game every single day for a year and a half, and this might be the update that makes me quit. The gems Iā€™ve spent months grinding out- and real money purchasing- are now practically worthless. PvP now comes at an enormous cost, recovering from being zeroed will be nearly impossible for the average player.

I have no idea how you thought this would ā€œimprove the economyā€ unless you just mean the economy of your wallets as you shove out any players who canā€™t afford to drop hundreds of dollars a month. I havenā€™t agreed with all of your updates in the past, but Iā€™ve never said anything. I just canā€™t keep my mouth shut on this one, though. Reverse this update if you value your players.

7. KellerLurch

KellerLurch New Citizen

Sry guys...you are killing the game with this update.... f2p players earn less gems and they will quit as on your purpose.... im a pay to win player but with the other changes im too less pay to win, now you must be a hardcore casher to have any advantage.... normslly you must reset the servers cause some players got advantages with the before update builds and earnings...

Your income of the event cashers will stall and you could merge servers 10 at once.... ill quit the game in few days
    Its a pity the game was so cool
    So long greedy ata

8. ThaBiGGDoGG

ThaBiGGDoGG Citizen

Yeah what's up with adding so many servers when half the realms were empty in the first place? Obviously they have no clue on what they are doing. They were only here for the cash grab.

WendyTestaburger, Fairy and Clairejm like this.
  9. Clairejm

Clairejm New Citizen

All I can suggest is that nobody buys the event ticket. Itā€™ll be impossible to complete without spending even more money anyway!

10. V0oDo0_RaY

V0oDo0_RaY New Citizen

Well thatā€™s me out, played this game since it started and this update has killed it for me

11. CnCwithWindows

CnCwithWindows Citizen

I have to say this does seem to be an 'ata' economy upgrade. With the one hand give out less gems and with the other take twice as many for speed ups.

Yes buying brew is cheaper, but then if you are already giving out less brew this is cancelled out too.

Disappointed in you ATA. You can do better than this...

WendyTestaburger likes this.
  12. SirLanceSomewhat

SirLanceSomewhat New Citizen

Congrats on the economy upgrade!!!! Iā€™m going to now play this game the economy way. For free šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Were you all just sitting around stoned when u came up with this lmao

WendyTestaburger and eton like this.
  13. Eskymak

Eskymak New Citizen

You really messed up big time ATA. I loved this game because even f2p players or casual buyers could compete with pay to win players if they were active enough, but what you did there...This just shows how you simply don't care about your players community, that you care only about getting more money from us. Even EA isn't this stupid. You should roll this update back and re-value your priorities.

14. Ickius

Ickius Citizen

Thankfully Borderlands 3 comes out Friday.

Bye Todd

15. Piqle

Piqle New Citizen

I reckon everyone should give 1 star feedback in Apple store and google play store to show ATA our appreciation on how much we love this amazing amazing update

16. CRIXUS

CRIXUS New Citizen

They even word it as if they were doing us a favour, bunch of crooks..

17. PapaLegba

PapaLegba New Citizen

I'd be mad if I spent but I played Smash so I knew better than to spend any money on the game. I'd been wavering so I honestly and legitimately appreciate you snuffing out any desire to sink anything into this game.

18. BooWhoScrewYou

BooWhoScrewYou New Citizen

This truly sucks.

WendyTestaburger likes this.
  19. Shizzdeliz

Shizzdeliz New Citizen

I realize ATA does not care about the game or the players but I have never seen an update in any game like this. Before the update you could actually speed buildings, troops, and research to complete the hourly events and the daily events. Now it is impossible to speed anything so that you can complete any of the events. Even DCC suddenly got hard. It gives me the incentive I needed to leave. Sadly I had spent money on the game but Iā€™m done. Good luck to those of you crazy enough to stick around. Canā€™t earn speeds bc you canā€™t afford to speed to complete events. LMAO. Vicious circle