1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Economy Upgrade!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Qqmylove

Qqmylove New Citizen

錢坑遊戲,建築工要錢,開活動要錢,連紅寶石也要錢,這個遊戲花了錢連活動獎勵都沒辦法全領,搞的累死了,現在連寶石還要在花錢,玩家花了錢像個大便一樣可憐,這個遊戲只有倒閉在等著他

2. LaPhera

LaPhera Citizen

It’s now costing me to buy daily pints for my clan. Soon no one would be able to even afford them! Don’t even get me started on clan packs to support my clan mates! Lost 4K gems and haven’t earned ANYTHING back since this ridiculously useless money mongreling scam of an update. For shame on you guys. Revert the amount of gems you can get from monsters back to the ORIGINAL way. Absolutely stupid idea. Whoever came up with it should be fired immediately.

3. LaPhera

LaPhera Citizen

You know your update is bad when you’re seeing people you’ve never seen before in forums. Fix your game!

4. LaPhera

LaPhera Citizen

Why do you keep saying “critical to the long term of health of the game”? what are you guys so afraid of? How are you losing money? Or are you not making as much as you'd like from this game? It’s almost as if you’d bet your chances on losing the game and keeping only a few rather than the actual long term health of the game. Because if I remember correctly no one will play your game when it’s literally impossible to buy what is needed. Gems from monster were critical to the game. Now that it’s gone your player base will drop dramatically. Your game reviews will suffer, leaving you with ONLY the big spenders. And how many people is that in total and are they worth it? The new players that decide to try your game will eventually and very quickly lose interest because as a small player you won’t be able to grow at all and won’t keep up with this new economy. Shameful. This game was so good and I was ready to be a long term player. I’ve played Kaw for 8 long years. From way before epic battles and new wars. I was a veteran and left because of your ridiculous money grabbing idea. I won’t be afraid to walk out on this game as well if things don’t change. When I run out of gems because I’m gaining literally nothing back and all I’m doing is buying clan packs, I won’t return to your game. Your time is very limited here. I won’t be happy to see my clan mates walk out because of your update and be one of the last in my clan. Fix. Your. Game. Back. Now.

5. Spekky

Spekky New Citizen

ATA has ALWAYS been about the money, which as a company is fine, but your bottom line is stupid and outrageous. I don’t understand who you guys have as the brains there, but honestly, get rid of them. I’ve never played it app that gave me a headache with the changes they make as much as your apps. And I know from playing your other games that you don’t listen. We can complain until we’re blue in the face and you wouldn’t care. Literally 0 customer service skills between the lot of you. Player satisfaction is absolutely not a thing you all care anything about. “If it don’t make dollars then it don’t make sense” is your motto. Pathetic.

6. DeliSubs

DeliSubs Citizen

Moneymoneymoneymoneymoney, why dont you guys just start up a new business if you dont plan on making a game that people can enjoy?

Cheesegnochi and xXxSAINTxXx like this.
  7. xXxSAINTxXx

xXxSAINTxXx New Citizen

I wish I was here when the game first came online. I would have been able to enjoy it longer before you (ATA management and team) got greedy and implement new changes to try and force us to buy packs.

After seeing the tooth and scale nerf coming tomorrow this will be my last event. I wish all of you well who stay. May your bank accounts be able to keep up with the many more nerfs to come.

8. ProfessorDaddy

ProfessorDaddy Liked Citizen

Oh... You guys even nerfed the speedup rewards!? WTF. You have taken virtually every good reward drop from the game.

9. Baestation

Baestation New Citizen

T&S rewards got nerfed to less than 1/5 what they were, it’s not even worth looking forward to anything in this game anymore. If you wanted to implement changes, do it in small increments over time, not completely destroying two vital systems (or more) at a time. People might be more understanding if it’s gradual, absolutely not this way though.

Androm3da and ProfessorDaddy like this.
  10. DemonLordClem

DemonLordClem Citizen

Activities are way down.

I suspect this event , the spending is way down.

I see people quitting and more getting ready to quit from realm chat and clan chat.

@ata , do something before the game dies. I like this game and it will be my last mobile game play. The best thing is to release new content like dragon or research ASAP.

I

Bones and Cheesegnochi like this.
  11. Greywolf5000

Greywolf5000 New Citizen

They have made this game one where a causal player cannot get ahead. I gladly spend when it’s not a necessary thing. However I find I’m forced to buy gems now and that’s not something I feel right about.
    I have two other games I play, they don’t require money to survive. I believe those two shall win my time and money. Call this what you will, it’s just terrible to see such a blatant money grab.

Spekky and ProfessorDaddy like this.
  12. ProfessorDaddy

ProfessorDaddy Liked Citizen

Let’s see that “deep dive” into the game’s finances. Show me the chart tracking $$ spent over time. This update was intended to entice further spending. I doubt that was the end result, but hey, let’s see that graph prove me wrong.

13. WendyTestaburger

And I thought I felt betrayed by Zack "Jick" Johnson. I spent way more than here, but was going to change that. But this "update" feels like that bad date where the date gets scary and forceful. No thanks.

14. WendyTestaburger

Honestly, ATA is totally becoming like that abusive you date before you know better. The "tough" guy who mentally abuses you and takes all your money to go off drinking with the guys. There is a ticking clock going off soon, I simply will not spend another dime on this game. And that lame 3k gems in that crappy "buy something and we will give this pittance for free" package. Not gonna work, Todd.

Elrod3 and Garfield0_0 like this.
  15. XWhite_WidowX

XWhite_WidowX New Citizen

I’ve seen these type of changes on a web based game previously... it went from having over 2k players on a single server online at same time to now being lucky if max 20 online at same time... they killed the game and looking at these changes your implementing then you will honestly do the same here. The cost of gems to speedup is ridiculous especially when the gems cost a whole lot of real money.

16. PickledPorpoise

PickledPorpoise New Citizen

As I look at tomorrow's ultra hardcore might growth without any useful speedups thanks to the economy farce, I wonder why I would ever waste 9.99 on another event pass. thanks for converting the game from pay-to-win over to pay-to-participate ☹️

Aetherisagod and YakimaDWB like this.
  17. Aetherisagod

Aetherisagod New Citizen

Tooth and scale rewards are as usless as most of the other event rewards now. I use to look forward to that event at least. Definitely not investing much more in this game unless they change so we get some real value for our time and $ not just a "better value".