1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Huntress’ Journey and Hoard

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dlz9345X, Jun 20, 2019.

1. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Have you ever felt that you deserve to be on the leaderboard? Wanted to flex to that f2p noob? Gotten your mom’s credit card? Most importanly, did you forget that this game was pay to win?

Look no further, we’ve got the solution for you! For a limited time, the Huntress’ Journey and Huntress’ Hoard are available for purchase to remind you that you can **literally** buy points in this game.

“My f2p friend just told me that he got first in the troop training event after spending the 500k jewels he saved for the past year. I felt that I was being left in the dust on the leaderboard. Thank goodness that this pack showed up so I can pay my way up the leaderboard” - satisfied customer

What’s better yet, is that the more you pay, the MORE REWARDS you get! That’s right folks, every time you buy a chest, you get EVEN MORE POINTS! What are you waiting for, buy all the packs today!

“At first, I thought that this chest would only give me points. But then I saw the huntress’ hoard. Whoever who made this was a genius. Now, not will I gain an enormous edge over my f2p nubs, but I’ll be able to buy all the double point chests every day! Even better, I’ll get even more rss and speedups to beat them in any event!” - Totally satisfied customer

For those who are even more hardcore, we are also offering the archery tournament ticket for skins, and you guessed it: more points and more keys for even MORE points!

You’ve seen the rewards, you’ve seen the satisfaction in the customers. All you got to do now is buy these chests to remind everyone this game is most definetely not p2w.

***Note: this post was made for satirical purposes and should not be taken seriously in any manner.

Adianie likes this.
  2. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Well your message really tells the story well. Some players will drop $1k on those packs to get an advantage. So why should a player be able to buy 2m gems over a 4 day period when many players dream of acquiring that many gems from hard work and determination? Just doesnt seem right.

$300 a day for 600k gems and 750 keys. Someone is bound to do that a few days too. :x