1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Labours of Love

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 7, 2019.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]
    You are cordially invited to join us for Labours of Love, a very special Valentine's event πŸ’–​

[​IMG]
    The main course of this delectable event is Labours of Love, running from February 7th @ 1PM PT through March 1st @ 1PM PT.

Earn Heart Coins from Solo, Clan, and special Pop-up Events, as well as from the special Love Locker chest in the store to earn progress in the main event and earn rewards!

While the event does run over a longer period, we've put in a few breaks during the event to space things out a bit. Keep your eye on the upcoming tab to know what events to expect during the event.

[​IMG]
    Follow Labours of Love up with Blind Date, our special optional premium event, by purchasing a Blind Date Invite from the store.

This premium event provides additional rewards for the Heart Coins you collect, and includes NEW CHALLENGE REWARDS.

[​IMG]
    These new rewards are available in our Blind Date premium event and aren't for the faint of heart.

After completing the base set of Quest Rewards, your progress bar will update to show your progress towards the different challenge reward goals. These are lofty achievements, meaning not everyone will reach them, and any Kingdom that is able to will have proven itself to be truly outstanding.

Note: While you will receive Challenge Rewards on older versions of the game, you'll need the latest version for Challenge Rewards to display correctly in the quest rewards list.

POP-UP EVENTS
    Over the course of the entire event, there will be various Pop-up Events taking place, in addition to the regular Solo Events. Keep your eye on the events section as you play, as prep timers will show up an hour before each Pop-up Event starts.

BE STILL, BLEEDING HEARTS
    Work together across the realms to Kill Monsters and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Chow and Relic Drop Rates that will activate on Friday, February 15th @ 1PM PT and last until Tuesday, February 19th @ 1PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

KILL AND MAKE UP
    Work together across the realms to Complete Raids and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Resources earned from PvE Actions (including Raids) that will activate on Friday, February 22nd @ 1PM PT and last until Tuesday, February 26th @ 1PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

CLAN SHRINE SPREE
    Earn great rewards with your Clan, including Kiss Keys by capturing Shrines during the Clan Shrine Spree Quest, that kicks off on February 9th @ 1PM PT!

[​IMG]

Note: Clan Shrine Spree is only in Realms 86 and below.

THEMED CHAT BUBBLES
    All Avatars earned from these events will temporarily upgrade your chat bubble!

Until the start of the next seasonal event,
    players who have one of the following avatars equipped will have one of two unique chat bubble styles in both realm and clan chat!

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Blond Maple Militia
    Caramolga
    Maple Walnut Todd
    Hazelnut Huntress
    Strawberry Cream Cedric

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Shredded Todd
    Buff Beach Todd
    Keto Todd
    Bulked-up Todd
    Soft Todd​

#1 [ATA]Grant, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

MVI Greatness

RhuVillain likes this.
  3. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Why does the themed chat bubble look so similar to the Christmas one πŸ˜‚

RickSanchez likes this.
  4. Panda_Monium

Panda_Monium New Citizen

So which "Rocket Scientist" decided to bring in the raid brew system as this event starts?
    I get you guys are all about rinsing as much money as possible out of us, and you were so kind to make sure we could BUY raid brew at Β£20 a time πŸ˜’
    Do you think next time you can be a bit less insulting with the 'give us your money if you want any chance of competing' message?

5. Piqle

Piqle New Citizen

I concur dafty

Noobss and TheDarkAngel like this.
  6. Venom

Venom New Citizen

Where are these pop up events? Haven’t seen one pop since started

#6 Venom, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  7. OOBLET

OOBLET Citizen

I seen one so far. A construction I believe. Like a week ago

8. Slayer1415

Slayer1415 New Citizen

What realm are you from?

9. Valgrim

Valgrim New Citizen

They must've realized the FTP-mid coiners would actually stand a chance, and decided against itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10. Darth_Panda

Darth_Panda New Citizen

This event is all about break days?
    ATA event planner: I've got a great idea. Let's make a 3 week event, and make 2 weeks of it break days.
    Person who approves the daft ideas takes another hit
    YESSSSSSSSS THAT SOUNDS AMAZZZZZZZINNGGGGGGGG
    Enough with the damn break days, we'd rather have a week of events than 3 weeks of break days and spirit titans littering the map.
    Please employ someone with common sense, I'll do it for free if it stops lunatics from making the decisions lol

11. PPT_

PPT_ New Citizen

Except it has not been two weeks of breaks I do get your point, it would be nice to see another tooth and scale event for this <.<

RhuVillain likes this.
  12. Darth_Panda

Darth_Panda New Citizen

I'm presuming the event planner didn't actually say that either. I thought it was obvious I was taking the pee, then I remember most of the world doesn't understand British satire for example

13. PPT_

PPT_ New Citizen

I mean, tone is hard to portray in text. Even more so in British sarcasm(oh hai I am British too) I agreed with your point, just exaggerating a circumstance doesn't assist in a valid complaint. At a push I could get the second to last challenge unlocked but 310k lovecoins? Yeah that's psycho not even feasible without dropping a good amount of cash and I would not drop that in a game just for a avatar.

Darth_Panda likes this.
  14. Valgrim

Valgrim New Citizen

If they would've been able to throw in that 20 pack idol boost, it would be worth the little extra spending. I'm no champion wallet warrior, but I certainly put a little away for their next big event. Really glad I decided against using it this run. I've placed 1st in four events and have an active clan for all the sub events. Only just now got 115k though so I doubt that measly 100 would help any lol

Darth_Panda likes this.