1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Love Sick

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Welldonesir

Welldonesir New Citizen

What I don' get is why they made changes to begin with. You don' just launch an event then change the way it played half way threw it. They should have left it alone and addressed it for the next one. Less of a reason to be upset when you know what you're getting into at the start. Bad move devs...

Viggro likes this.
  2. Welldonesir

Welldonesir New Citizen

How about this. You kill it. You get it. That solves all issues

ButterBean likes this.
  3. SalmonCanyon

SalmonCanyon Liked Citizen

It’s crazy, who is the dev doing the balance for this?

If you don’t have the research to hit level 7s you shouldn’t be able to farm level 3s

It’s like they’re actively trying to reduce the number of players they have in the community by pissing them off intentionally.

Viggro likes this.
  4. Welldonesir

Welldonesir New Citizen

Sorry one last thing. I'm TH20 and I can kill lvl 7 mobs but I can't loot what I killed... That's wrong on all levels...

AuldLangCyn likes this.
  5. Loki472

Loki472 New Citizen

I have been playing this game for a couple of months. We did the relm merge. Still getting my butt kicked by the same bully clan. I will never be able to catch up to them. It's a situation of there being nothing you can do. I thought about leaving the game, but I like the people in my clan and enjoy the game most of the time. It is very frustrating.

AuldLangCyn and Marnow like this.
  6. KUAT_

KUAT_ New Citizen

Level 14 townhall here, killed level 4 goblins, and pillaged the subsequent 12 level 2 boneyards and it didn’t register a single point.

7. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

How is that logical? You would keep a broken system solely because it was the original way, when something is broken it is fixed when possible.... They (ATA) acknowledged a MAJOR issue,and then went about changing/fixing it.This issue completely eradicated any chance of fairness, and certainly reduced the competitiveness to a point that you had to exploit or be left in the dust.It was that simple, As a member of the DADOTERP I fully support the actions of ATA. Events are not designed to be exploited, it should be a fun experience or competing on a even keel.

Viva le revolution!

To my comrades of DADOTERP (The destruction and decimation of the exploit revolutionary party) i do now salute you,but let's not forget brothers/sisters our work is not yet done! We will strive forward and put an end to any and all oppression, and seek out those who would exploit their way to the top, like the corrupt politicians. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

8. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

How is that logical? You would keep a broken system solely because it was the original way, when something is broken it is fixed when possible.... They (ATA) acknowledged a MAJOR issue,and then went about changing/fixing it.This issue completely eradicated any chance of fairness, and certainly reduced the competitiveness to a point that you had to exploit or be left in the dust.It was that simple, As a member of the DADOTERP I fully support the actions of ATA. Events are not designed to be exploited, it should be a fun experience or competing on a even keel.

Viva le revolution!

To my comrades of DADOTERP (The destruction and decimation of the exploit revolutionary party) i do now salute you,but let's not forget brothers/sisters our work is not yet done! We will strive forward and put an end to any and all oppression, and seek out those who would exploit their way to the top, like the corrupt politicians. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

9. Queen86dYou

Queen86dYou New Citizen

I haven't seen a love monster or boneyard in days. This glitch sucks. But over all good event. Keep it up.

10. Karnola

Karnola Citizen

Just bad luck probably

11. SpicyKetchup

SpicyKetchup New Citizen

What to do with excess love coins.

EricaR99 likes this.
  12. Mikejustice

Mikejustice New Citizen

Okay now that event is over and i have had time to decide how to word this here it goes. The event was good over all only problem people that are th24/25 should have been in there own bracket and been required to collect level 4 boneyard nodes that would spawn from level 8/9 monster. And then have the subsequent penalty you had for collecting down in this event. Basically I am stating nodes for t1 troops are boneyard 1 t2 troops lv2 t3 lv3 t4 lv4. I truly believe this would have made the event alot more enjoyable for all instead of people having to fight the biggest players and not even have a chance to defend against them sniping or have even a chance to nock them off a node. If you based the requirements off the tier troop levels you would have a game that is alot more balanced. Hope others feel this way and next event will be set up this way and i truly believe it will be alot more successful and profitable for ATA

13. SalmonCanyon

SalmonCanyon Liked Citizen

Top 100 in the event but unable to log in during the 24 hours to accept those levels of prizes.

Couldn’t get the shards or tokens or avatars for that brackets.

Missed out on quite a bit of dragon ranks 😭