1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New 7 - Day Shield

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]

We've added a much requested 7-Day Shield to the game.
    This longer shield will help you keep safe for an extended period of time.

Grab yours now in the "Buy Items" section of your Inventory.

2. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

85k gems 😂😂😂 enough said, why not just ask for a kidney? Would work out cheaper for us the players.. If you actually paid for that in packs it would be like £300 😂😂😂 You’re having a giggle, no one with an IQ above 2 will pay that ridiculous price, it’s insulting and pretty disgusting to be honest. You need to get your devs playing this game, maybe then you’ll actually set realistic prices and products with players in mind instead of pure GREED.. People require shields if they want to progress past th23 you’ve ensured that, now do the decent thing and provide protection that is actually AFFORDABLE.. I speak from personal experience having played this game before. Now it’s a pile of crap 💩

#2 ButterBean, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Hoey and MOAR2 like this.
  3. DeViLs_iLLeST

DeViLs_iLLeST Liked Citizen

Shields are expensive because they don’t want everyone always under a bubble.

4. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

That’s not true, They want the LB to dominate over tiny accs and for average players to have a miserable time and an inability to shield.That way the wallet warriors can have free roam on the server. Only an insane people would think no hit ranges/restrictions and extortionate shield costs is a good idea. Most games (less greedy ones) charge significantly less, and also give way way more protection. These are just cold hard facts and my thoughts about how this game has been.

How do you expect people to accumulate the rss for th25 without shielding? It simply cannot be done, takes a lot of people a week to get th25 with clan help and clan feeding, good luck keeping the 140mil rss safe without shields. Or pay these stupid prices (I was born at night, but it wasn’t last night ata. I know what you’re doing) so really your comment wasn’t correct. The real truth is they have shields so expensive because idiots are paying these daft prices. I can’t explain the madness, but it’s happening #insane #conjob

FYI most people quit long before TH24 let along TH25.

Hoey likes this.
  5. DeViLs_iLLeST

I have the rss for th25 in the tokens I’ve accumulated from playing and I support it my clan. Any other excuses you would care to try?

RogueVillain likes this.
  6. RogueVillain

RogueVillain New Citizen

Yeah in other games they also don't give jewels, or whatever currency it is translated to other games, as easy as this one. Yeah the price is a bit high but it's a 7 day shield. That's a lot of time. Devil I wouldn't argue with this guy he complains about costs for everything in this game. I also know of many players that haven't shielded just to get to a higher TH like 24-25. Get over yourself my dude if you don't like the price don't buy the 7 day shield.

7. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Every game I have played give ingame currency, majority of which give rewards simply for login.. You don’t get much easier than login rewards, so your comment is invalid and redundant. 7 days is a long time ?... No that is not true, it’s all relative, sure for mayflies 7 days is a lot, but in this game when buildings and research are 30days+ it not long at all, and when protection cap is significantly lower than any of the requirements it’s not long, especially when many people require longer time to acquire the rssl.. But sure you can try and justify a 300£ shield 🤨 Will take them even longer now we have that idiotic tax again.

Nb to put into perspective I play a game and the 7 day shield is 0.99p...

8. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

The only people who would try to justify the cost of a 7-day shield are the ones stupid enough to pay for it, which coincidentally are the people ata cater for the most

9. DeViLs_iLLeST

Speed ups are so easy to get.... I sped all my t4 researches with strictly free speedups that I saved up. And I funded them each with tokens that I too saved up

10. Tweak

Tweak Citizen

What about the people who quit the game but still get on forums every day to talk trash about it? How do you justify the stupidity in that😂

Move on already, sure u have the right to post but only an idiot would keep checking in on a game they don’t want to play. Bet u can’t even go the rest of the day without seeing this as you are on it more then ppl who actually want to play the game but can’t cuz of work, classes, etc

DeViLs_iLLeST likes this.