1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Planteras Parting Parcel

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MrMcJaggers, Apr 17, 2019.

1. MrMcJaggers

MrMcJaggers Citizen

Its pretty to grind out events for a month to get #2 in an event for some rss tokens, (Most people only care about the gold), 40 days of speeds (I spent WAY more than this competing for event tokens to place), and the mysterious golden ticket, i even talked to plenty of people on the leaderboard during the event. Most of them wanted top 25 for the ticket because it was cool and they figured itd be good.

No, the ticket lets you buy the good rewards from the event. When I read “purchase” from the store, I thought, like many others, that I would buy the pack with the ticket. No, you buy the pack with money. Lots of money. The reward/money ratio is significantly better than normal packs, but it wasnt obvious that itd cost real money, not an in-game item, to get the real rewards from the event.

TLDR; To get the good rewards from the event, you have to pay. The higher you placed, the more you have to pay for your rewards. Thats misleading, frustrating, and I feel like I just wasted a month of my life getting #2.

WOOF_, Anzio, ChiefCrazyHorse and 3 others like this.
  2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Honestly, it is a bit disappointing. I got 600th (man, I can’t be on everyday 🙈) and was super disappointed because I wouldn’t get a parcel, but it appears it wasn’t even worth