1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Raid ideas?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Afterhour_sfw, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Afterhour_sfw

Afterhour_sfw New Citizen

Would it be possible to give those with the amount of points more in their chest of maybe make more tiers? Or even multiple chest. A tier 3 merm 1 chest is at 2500 points. If I’m at 15000 why couldn’t I get a beefier chest or multiple chest for the amount of points I have.

2. tazdevil1234

tazdevil1234 New Citizen

Right sometime the clans are to small to participate so it ends up just a couple of guys doing it and spending all that time just to get the same reward as 2500 points starts becoming not worth it.

3. ToughMonk

ToughMonk Citizen

Raids should be a clan activity, if one person is to greedy and hoging all the hits he/she is not a team player and the clan will suffer because nobody will beable to advance in the tech tree.

all participants should recieve equal rewards no matter how many points they acquire.
    rewards should be a time based system, the fater the boss dies the more benifical the rewards are. and players that do more hits are rewarded from the hit spoils.

4. DOYKAS

DOYKAS New Citizen

So I'm gonna use my brew and my time doing an event while you are offline eating a cheese sandwich and we should get the same rewards. Nice.

5. ToughMonk

ToughMonk Citizen

Nobody forced you to pop brew to hog all the hits to get 50,000,000 raid points just to satisfy your ego. when all you need is to get a portion of that and let others participate. (also that cheese sandwich sounds nice but i can eat and play at the same time)

example: Merm 3* needs 2500 pts (hit a crab full power ~11 times and stop hitting )

EatPizza likes this.