1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Raid tweaks

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Jnimitzham, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Jnimitzham

Jnimitzham New Citizen

For someone who was excited to raid and someone who just unlocked the raid option at TH9.

I am concerned about the initial difficulty of the raid. I want to ask ATA a few questions?

1. Why Unlock it at TH9 when the might requirements outweighs the players at TH9 15 fold?

Meaning my troop might is roughly 2.5 millon~ might. I could get through the first phase. But the 2nd phase, the titan had double my might threshhold..and then we hit a brick wall after the Crab Titan spawned with a might requirement of 7.5million might.

2. My clan leader at 20,000 millon+ total might couldn't even help us complete...THE 1 STAR DIFFICULTY of the raid. The Question: I felt mislead into thinking I could complete the raid from the get go because of how early the content was available to me. What was your thought process into thinking that was a good idea?

3. For players that wasted their Brew and time on these raids and can't complete them due to unexplained requirements, How will they be compensated if the issue is addressed?

I'd anyone is reading this and would like to piggyback on this topic, please feel free to do so.

Thank you for your time reading this ATA.

Hotep, ButcherBlock and Lexidian like this.