1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Raiding NEEDS to be fixed

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Croney, Aug 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Croney

Croney New Citizen

Raid tokens are gained after COMPLETING a raid. But to complete the raid you need the raid research tokens to upgrade the March cap to complete them. If you only get the tokens after the raid is completed how are we supposed to be strong enough to get there in the first place? It needs to be fixed, my entire clan of 50 members can only get up to stage 2 40% then everyone is too weak to defeat the crab with only 7.5 million power. Why should I invest hundreds of hours into the game to unlock a large part of the game that is available at level 9?

2. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Honestly, raid damage is based off ally bonus, research, and your strongest base dragon strength.

Your clan can easily beat crabs if you focus on:

Ally Bonus - buy a bunch of cheap allies with at least 1% in the biome you are focused on.

Research - Biome specific attack research such as Goblin/Skeleton/Treant Hunt Attack bonus and Dragon Attack Boost.

Raw Dragon Strength - Dragon abilities will not effect a raid. To make your dragons stronger for a raid, you have to level them up and equip relics. I recommend focusing on your wall dragons since your strongest dragons will be preselected for a raid.

Focus on those three aspects and your clan will be able to beat a level 1 raid soon. ^.^