1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Single City Cross Promo

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Todd, Oct 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]
    What you need to know
    We're not sure exactly what Cedric put in that last teleport, but it seems a little stronger than usual! A swirling, twisting rift has appeared, and when we pushed Todd into it (hey, either he came back with useful information or he was disintegrated, win win!) he returned with tales of a world the likes of which we've never seen before. Shining neon lights, humongous pug-free carriages, gigantic buildings of glass and stone, and... a peculiar metal box that magically makes food warm? We have to go through to see it for ourselves!
    Be brave, citizens of Heckfire! Journey forward! Experience this new world and all of it's flashy lights! And while you're there, pillage some goodies to bring back with you. The locals call this plunder "Souvenirs".

What is it?
    A very special Kingdoms of Heckfire/Single City Cross Promotion campaign! You can earn unique rewards in Kingdoms at Heckfire by building Influence & Followers and upgrading your Home in Single City!

When?
    The promotion is limited and will only last from October 12th, 2022 to November 12th, 2022 so make sure you keep an eye on the date!

How do I earn ?

STEP 1 - Attach/Create an ATA ID on both your Kingdoms of Heckfire and Single City accounts.

MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS! It's very important since this is how we will track your progress. If you need assistance with this, please contact our in-game help system so you don't miss out!
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTE! To create an ATA ID for your KoH account go to your "extras" menu and select ATA id. If you've lost access to your ATA ID and would like to create a new one just open a ticket with us in game and we'll be happy to assist you!

STEP 2 - Play Single City until you reach Living Room Level 3.
    Once you reach Living Room Level 3, a STORY QUEST will automatically pop up featuring Gigi – the face of Single City! Gigi will ask you which game you'll want to receive your rewards in.
    We're assuming that if you're reading this, you play Kingdoms of Heckfire and therefore, and would like to earn KoH rewards. So go ahead and tap on 'Kingdoms of Heckfire'. That said, if you want them in another of our games? That's good too, the choice is yours!

Just note, you'll only be able to receive rewards in one game!

[​IMG]

STEP 3 - Reach different Living Room Levels to earn rewards in your home game!

Scroll down to see what you can earn! (Update: The requirements to earn each tier have been lowered, making them even more accessible! The image below reflects this update)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already have a Single City account – can I use that for this event?
    -Yes, you can! We love our early adopters, and you will receive rewards for previous Living Room levels you've achieved at Single City's reset, which is 1 PM Pacific Time daily.

How do I download Single City?
    -Tap below depending on your device!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Yes, please! Without ATA ID, we won’t know which Single City account is connected to which KaW account. Be sure both your Single City and KaW accounts are connected with the same ATA ID.

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    Absolutely, yes! You must have the same ATA ID connected to your Single City account as your Kingdoms of Heckfire account. Don't worry, adding one is easy, and our in-game help system is standing by to assist you if you encounter any difficulties.

When will I receive my Rewards?
    -Rewards will be distributed daily at 1 PM PT. It may take a little bit of time to fully distribute them, so don't worry if they don't show up right away.

I've reached Living Room Level [insert your level here]. Why don't I have my rewards on my Kingdoms of Heckfire account yet?

First, make sure your Single City and Kingdoms of Heckfire accounts are connected with the SAME ATA ID. That's how we'll know which KoH account to give rewards to!

Next, make sure your Living Room is at least Level 3 so you would have been able to start the Single City Crossover quest. Ensure that you have chosen Kingdoms at Heckfire as your game you'd like to receive rewards in!

If all that is good and still no rewards, make sure you have talked to Gigi and completed the dialogue in the latest stage of your Crossover story quest.

Finally, we will be distributing rewards every TWO HOURS starting at 1:30 PM PDT today! If you haven't logged into KoH in two hours, you will receive your rewards the next time rewards are being given out (every two hours) πŸ™Œ

Will the release of Single City affect Kingdoms of Heckfire?
    -No! Single City and this Cross Promotion are ran by a Single City team and it will not take away any resources from Kingdoms of Heckfire

#1 [ATA]Todd, Oct 7, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.