1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Such a great game, but...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teobeanie, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Teobeanie

Teobeanie New Citizen

this game is great in nearly every way. But these weekend slaughter fests really suck. I go to bed with 95.000 of each advanced soldier, I wake up and one attacked me all night over and over until I’m down to 42,000. I’m not sure if I should rebuild, or just find a different game with the same setup, that doesn’t wipe you out every weekend. These weekend free for all’s ruin the game and make it not worth the trouble to play. I’ve had it replace all my dead in the past, like it never happened. I hope that is a reoccurrence.

2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

There are ways to prevent this.... sure it sucks to be zeroed, but you can shield or do many other things to prevent this. Recommend going to the strats forum page for help.

3. Ribbles

Ribbles New Citizen

I don't think a single game like this exists without one or two flaws.

Events like this weekend are made to reward the top clans of each realm for their financial support.

You getting zeroed is their reward. If you don't pay for the product, you are the product.

4. PhantomBeast

PhantomBeast New Citizen

I made a thread, it's in the GD forums. Read it and if you agree get some attn to it. There's so many people just starting out that quit so early.