1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions not Complains

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ivony14, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Ivony14

Ivony14 New Citizen

Hello Admins and Devs,

As many of us have already noticed, a lot of players are starting to quit - for several reasons:

1. The merge
    2. Level and might discrepancies
    3. Veteran Bullies farming newbies/"lowbies"

Now let me start on the good points first before I continue with the ones that may need some tweaks perhaps.

This is a player friendly game when it comes to in-app purchases. It offers jewels (highest currency in the game) as rewards - lots of jewels specially during crypt events and hard-core solo quests.

ATA has also released a feature wherein you can convert actual resources to token resources which is also a very good feature especially when you are saving them for future use - and not getting looted by enemy clans/players. Although it is by chance as to how many will be converted into 3 specific rss ( stone, gold, food ) and not the exact amount of rss that you are trying to convert.

Furthermore, clan effort features which benefit everyone within - monster/titan treasure chests, gifts, and clan quests primarily.

Albeit, an enticing game to play.

Now, considering the generosity provided by ATA, for the game to last long, it has to have support coming from in-app purchases to cover company expenses ofcourse. Aside from providing entertainment, business should go hand in hand as usual - and most of us understand that. A game should be modelled to, aside from retaining old patrons, entice new ones and doing all the measures to prevent them from abandoning the game - make it as addictive and exciting as possible.

But based on what some of us have noticed (i am not speaking in behlalf of any minority/majority of any community. I would just like to step forward and say these things upfront coz I like this game), like what i stated earlier, players have been quitting - some of them are good ones.

The ingame balance has somehow deteriorated. The merge was one of the primary reasons - yes we (as part of Realm 2) were compensated with jewels, shields that will last for 5 days, but it totally did not help. I didn't want jewels, I didn't want shields - I wanted ingame balance personally. What ATA did was an immediate patch, not solution.

Imagine at TH 9 where are just starting to get serious then all of a sudden, a player from OCD clan will farm the hell out your base - or worse Donno. Even if you stand as a clan, shielding is the only way to survive. Even R1 players have experienced this nightmare I believe so. The game balance has totally been eliminated due to might and level discrepancies.

I had played a game very similar to this one but it did not last long due to this game cancer which was not resolved as early as they could have. This game is still young and can still remedy this as early as now.

I was a game developer twice and I am now an entrepreneur and also a part time player of this game :). Looking at the current state, from both players(end users) and Admins/Game Devs (business men) standpoint, players quitting isn't a good deal.

I am also sure that a lot of players are suggesting things to achieve game balance, I am just not sure if ATA looks into it or at least listen to what players say.

My only suggestion at the moment would be a Townhall bracket when it comes to player vs player battles as well. Let's say TH 1-6, 7-12, 13-18, 19-24 and so on, can attack each other at any time. If in case a TH 19 would want to attack or loot a TH 12, then he may have to rally his troops to his clanmate with the same bracket as the defender - something like that. In this way, there will be a barrier between the very big ones and the very small ones. No need to elaborate the domino effect and follow up tweaks I guess.

It is always a "good purchase" if it is not a "forced purchase".

2. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Balance is definitely something we continue to evaluable and iterate upon. While we don't have any specific details to share on any future balance changes it is something we continue to monitor among the realms. I'll also be sharing your experience and suggestion for a townhall bracket with the team.