1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Territorial Capture System ..

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __X__, Apr 20, 2021.

1. __X__

__X__ New Citizen

Territory capture by clan nd increased rewards in clans own territory .. and options to expand territories ... And an option to attack other clans to capture territory ... It will be an awsum upgrade if its in heckfire ...

DamianQuinn, aDuckyOnQuack and Splyt_ like this.
  2. Splyt_

Splyt_ Citizen

The other game ive seen use this did it with flags and clans had to do quests to get currency to buy flags to then expand clan area. You would get small buffs inside clan area and bigger rss tiles would spawn. It would be a big update if they did this though but i like it.

DamianQuinn and aDuckyOnQuack like this.
  3. chambies

chambies New Citizen

Hello. During these tough times not everyone can afford to purchase the meta token and market items, bundles, gems and speedups etc. I would like to see a "gift" option added so players who would like to help out a bud or simply do a good gesture for a pal thats struggling financially not fall behind when they can get help from a fellow clan member who is better off financially. Ill tell ya what I've made some friends for life in this game. And sending a meta token or even a bundle every now and then would make "me" feel better. And keep the interest and loyalty of my KOH pals. I'm sure ATA would benefit aswell. Since more ppl would keep there interest in the game. Be less likley to quit after recieving a gift or meta pass and keep the competition fair for everyone. Thank you for your time and or consideration.

4. Splyt_

Splyt_ Citizen

Hey man this is the wrong place to put your idea go to the ideas and features page and post this there as they might not see this here. As for the idea i think meta keys would be good but nothing else. Ive played games with this feature and yeah its good for the company not for the players.

DamianQuinn and aDuckyOnQuack like this.