1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Transparency and tyrant tax

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Que_sera_sera, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Que_sera_sera

Que_sera_sera Citizen

i asked devs what’s up with this bs and they told me that the data shows that ppl aren’t really ill effected by the tax and that it seems to be going well.

Personally I think most ppl think: it’s 10% no biggie. But 10% of every rss mined, Titian hit and monster hit...it adds up.

I think transparency isn’t a bad thing. I think a weekly report of how much taxes the tyrant receives is the least the devs can do. I think it would surprise us all.

2. AuldLangCyn

AuldLangCyn New Citizen

I'm told 9% is dust in the wind.

3. Arseling

Arseling New Citizen

This game is already pay to win in the real world now they’re taking my in game rss as well? Nope. Not another dollar or minute of eyes on game.

4. StoneFoot

StoneFoot New Citizen

Tyranny tax is the worst thing in this game, it means that the dominant clan in each realm who invariably control the shrines just keep on outgrowing any other competitors with each round. Surely ATA can see how this will effect the game and motivation of players in the long term who are falling behind as a result of this.....then again if you're not a wallet whale what do they care really?

You_need_2 likes this.