1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Tumbleweed (Realm12)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ButterBean, Jan 25, 2018.

1. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Hello there comrades it is the bean here again. I wish to discuss the current situation with Realm 12. If you have been to realm 12, or are still here you must have noticed like I have the isolation and deserted realm.

Sooo many people have left this realm in search of other more active ones, some fled due to hostility amongst clans, but there are many other reasons also. I do not really wish to discuss the fallen comrades, but try to figure out what has happened ? And how we can fix this ? Is it too late, is all lost and we should turn our backs and flee to a new realm ?? So I would like to know of other people's experiences in this realm, and even perhaps that of other people in other realms to see how their game experience may be drastically different.

2. Softerxosin

Softerxosin New Citizen

It's probably similar on other realms, you have the big guys who discourage the little ones. But it's not that bad. There are active members and clans there that aren't just the huge ones. My suggestion, if you have other friends on other realms invite them to join or try and he an active helpful member in the realm. I know some of the top clans can be hard to get a long with, but for the most part they can be nice. My biggest issue is the RP on RC lol probably not helpful but figured I'd chime in.

3. KonahaVillage

KonahaVillage New Citizen

What is ur might and th lvl? I am currently in a very active realm that recently had a merge of 3 other realms. If u do disclose the information that I asked, you can join my clan which is currently top 8.

4. chid

chid New Citizen

5. fleems

fleems New Citizen

Come and join to realm 10😎