1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair Quests

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by yony101, Jan 21, 2020.

1. yony101

yony101 New Citizen

I am currently at 50 million might, which I have gotten to by only buying the $5 passes for events.

The problem is, the quests in the events have leaderboards which are competitions between everyone in the realm. This means that 500M might players will compete with 5M might players. This is QUITE unfair considering that a 500M might player will easily surpass someone with even 100M might.

The leaderboard rewards are quite handy, but are also biased towards the higher might players that only need to attack a few level 9 monsters to surpass everyone. Basically feeding the idea of "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

I was recently battling for the #1 spot with a 500M might player. I spent all night fighting for the #1 spot... I would get up to the point where I have 25% more points than him and I would think I am going to stay #1. However, all the work I did in 4 hours, he would do twice as better in 1 hour... Literally the stupidest thing... At the end of the quest, we would both habe about 3x more points than the person in 3rd and he would win.

Please... Find a way to balance this, it's unfair and only benefits the players who are much higher might.

Clueless1 and Morticia_Death like this.
  2. Edward_Nygma

Edward_Nygma New Citizen

They want you to buy those 5 buck packs so they can continue to get rich and ignore the real issues within the game

3. Bearback

Bearback New Citizen

It really depends what realm your on. Also pay attention to the brackets. And topically if you are research capped, troop capped etc the only way a person can out play you is with help from an alt or friends. Or like me, I'll set up 14 mobs for a monster slay hourly. Boom. Instant lead.

Th25 is a bracket with a very large disparity. From 8-12 level mobs. Don't go past 22 unless you have a solid Ally bonus and research capped. I gave up trying too hard because th25 is also where the money comes out but time for spenders.

Also dragons matter tier/rank etc

4. BondSmells

BondSmells New Citizen

It gets better. Now with the update the th19 cannot even beat a th20 in the same braket last minute the th20 can build 10x the troops securing a victory. Ata "we have no intention of fixing this" could give two spitz. Completely immobilized at th19 as most of the build quests are might/troop based. This is really gonna be a spitzshow on Ultra. Time to move on clearly they dont care about the dynamics anymore, no matter how much they tote the "health" of the game like its important to them.