1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XxTaraXx, Sep 11, 2019.

1. XxTaraXx

XxTaraXx New Citizen

This upgrade stinks, you have made getting bigger totally out of reach unless you spend hundreds of dollars. I was trying to get Mastery and I was close, now the GEMS I would have to spend is ridiculous, I have spent a lot of money on this game, but I will not spend any more.

2. Ickius

Ickius Citizen

Hey look everyone-
    BORDERLANDS 3 comes out 9/13!!!!

Buhbye Todd.....

3. ThaBiGGDoGG

ThaBiGGDoGG Citizen

Don't Go!!! You still need to teach Todd how to shave.

4. Just_A_Ghost

Just_A_Ghost Citizen

Nah! If he doesn't shave he'll fit in with the broke and homeless.đź‘Ť

5. WinterWizard

WinterWizard New Citizen

This new upgrade sucks and is insulting to all players. We are being bullied by the Thinking Ape Corporation to either except the reduction of 82% of the gem rewards we use to get regularly yet the accessories cost i.e. shields and speed ups remain the same. Unless you are willing to sink thousands of dollars into the game it’s really not worth playing any longer. Frankly I do not accept nor appreciated Corporate bullying and every minute this is not addressed is an insult to us all as players that supported these guys & gals for years. Fix the upgrade or reduce the accessories costs by 82% to equal the playing field.

#5 WinterWizard, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  6. Schmitler

Schmitler New Citizen

Has anyone been penalized for using words in realm chat that are unfiltered? I have been silenced for 24 hours for using an a word you guys have not filtered. You filter every combination to make the word. But the word itself. You guys have your list of filtered already. So that means you, ATA have selected the word i used to be appropriate so why have i jusy been punished? Your gm will not answer can a supervisor look in to this please

7. twixstonks

twixstonks New Citizen

So paid for the flash sale today got charged three times according to bank but didn’t get a single thing in game d have submitted a ticket that still has gotten no where

8. WinterWizard

WinterWizard New Citizen

I’ve stopped buying any bundle packs since the last upgrade when these developers got so greedy to reduce gem rewards by 82% yet it’s ok to keep charging us for speed ups and shields at the same cost?? How is this even fair??

Clearly this game is going into the trash quickly. I’m posting in as many media sites for all players to ban ALL PURCHASES of bundles in all Thinking Ape Game products until these developers listen and fix this gross unfairness!!