1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

User Defined Rules for AutoFill

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TheDudeDeaux, Sep 26, 2020.

?

Should we have user defined definitions for auto fill?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheDudeDeaux

TheDudeDeaux New Citizen

Hi ATA!!

Thank you for creating this wonderful game and the hours of fun I have had with it. One suggestion I could make to help improve the experience would be user-defined rules for autofilling marches. I would like to have the ability to set what quality of dragon is prioritized (epic, rare, uncommon, etc). Because it is very tedious and time consuming when I get that new Epic dragon I want to level up.. but for it to get any Xp besides feeding Xp.. I have to manually create my marches. When you have 3 or more dragons at once you'd like to level up.. it can be a real bummer. I dont want my autofill prioritizing common dragons over my newly purchased dragons.. just because they are higher level or have a more beneficial bonus. Also for altars.. autofill always prioritizes attack bonus and pugs.. but if I'm first on a altar.. I want knights and defensive stats prioritized. Also if I am expecting to be node knocked while farming.. I'd like to be able to set autofill to prioritize pvp stats over gathering stats and send max march versus minimum. Having a set of user defined rules for autofill could also make pvp more interesting. Maybe I want to create a weak march and feint an attack and have another march ready to strike quickly.. but I don't have time to manually optimize the march because sometimes a successful attack is all in the timing.. and often by seconds. Just barely beating someone's reinforcements or recalled troops to their city. The autofill needs some work.. but I think rather than yall beating your heads against the coding.. just give us the ability to define what autofill does for us.

2. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

Thanks for the idea! This is something we have heard before and will keep in mind for future updates!