1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice
[ATA]Grant
Last Activity:
Sep 5, 2019 at 11:46 PM

Share This Page

[ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape, from ATA

A Thinking Ape
[ATA]Grant was last seen:
Sep 5, 2019
    1. Kinazu
    2. spirou78
      spirou78
      Bonsoir tu a fait comment pour lavoirs
    3. Justbub
      Justbub
      Heck-timer.tk server can’t be found anymore in Safari...

Bookmark opened with all timer blocks black in color and each block said ERROR

Closed it out, deleted bookmark and tried opening through google and discord link, but both said server cannot be found.

Perhaps something has changed?
      1. Hermione
        Hermione
        Just fyi, the devs DID NOT make heck-timer, a regular player did. I'm assuming they forgot to pay the domain fees, or changed some code & messed it up. Either way, someone else cloned it & shared it:

http://hecktimer.com/

But do know that the devs DID NOT make this, & are in no way affiliated w/ it, & don't maintain it. If the player who did this doesn't maintain it, it'll most likely go down too.
        Oct 24, 2018
      2. Hermione
        Hermione
        tho they did say they had no intention of letting it die...but you know...things happen sometimes...
        Oct 24, 2018
        LittleVinny likes this.
    4. LincolnOn20s
      LincolnOn20s
      Whaaaat! Post pone on the merge? I thought the realm was gonna be lit when I got off work. And I used a 24hr shield because of it. This merge better be good fam
    5. igorek
    6. ARCHER00
      ARCHER00
      Kreede the leader of Dansk clan (DK0) in realm 27 abused me in mail. Please do something.
    7. Kimikeyo
      Kimikeyo
      Hi ATA, thanks for the game it’s great & lots of fun. How do I report dodgy to ATA? A player may have taken things a little too far in their self naming eh😒
    8. KillerDestroyer
      KillerDestroyer
      I want to transfer to the realm where my friend is at. Her name:Muzikk Her Clan:L1S
      Pls thanks 😌
      1. DeViLs_iLLeST
        DeViLs_iLLeST
        Submit a help ticket in game they will transfer you if you meet the requirements for that realm. Be patient support is kinda busy so it make take a day or so
        May 22, 2018
        Evelyn_Yam31 likes this.
    9. Hermione
      Hermione
      Lol, your name...
    10. 0ooo
      0ooo
      I've put in many tickets why aren't they answering any questions
      1. DrPoopedMyPants and Deezaster like this.
      2. Deezaster
        Deezaster
        I have yet gotten a response as well it has to do with a bug where former members still have access to our clan chat even after they left
        May 8, 2018
        0ooo likes this.
    11. ThePlumber
      ThePlumber
      I put in a ticket on Friday and haven't heard anything back. Can you please check it
      1. DrPoopedMyPants likes this.
    12. MelaniaTrump
      MelaniaTrump
      May I please be transferred so I can play in the same place as my boyfriend? His game name is... PresDonaldTrump Clan is ANS Thank you.
    13. DevilWoman24
      DevilWoman24
      Absolutely love your profile picture!
    14. Whathell
      Whathell
      Sorry to see ATA has a game that support bullying and extortion the players. There are high level players and clans taking payment to attack and not to attack . It has become more comin now that you took realms that was looking players . Now you may know why they quit your game.hope you do not just set on your wallets and lot it keep going and wreck a good game.
    15. ZirenTheBold
      ZirenTheBold
      Is changing a clans name an option? I may want to change mine.
    16. Rick_Sanchez_C137
      Rick_Sanchez_C137
      Ata can u just un ban me please?
    17. Phil1623
      Phil1623
      I get silenced for a censored text yet you play both gsmes
    18. Redhots
      Redhots
      How do I get to the game discord server?
    19. Rick_Sanchez_C137
      Rick_Sanchez_C137
      Can you give me the money I spent on the game I didn't even use everything I bought.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RubberxDucky
        RubberxDucky
        Once again, as stated on the Terms of Use..,

"For example, Virtual Currency and Site Items will be lost, deleted from your Account, or forfeited when/if your Account is terminated, suspended or closed for any reason or when A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd discontinues any or all of the Websites or Services, including without limitation any Services provided or offered through Third Party Platforms."
        Feb 19, 2018
      3. RubberxDucky
        RubberxDucky
        When you bought the items, You agreed to that.
        Feb 19, 2018
      4. 0ooo
        0ooo
        Just go to Google play or iTunes or visa or master card and ask them to return your monies its pretty simple
        May 7, 2018
    20. Rick_Sanchez_C137
      Rick_Sanchez_C137
      Can you send me the money I spent on the game I didn't even use everything I bought.
  • About